[FS] Turbo and other parts (stock exterior parts) reduced!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
slimmyslim1420

[FS] Turbo and other parts (stock exterior parts) reduced!

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

I'm selling my mx-3 and all the parts i have. The car will be sold locally only but I will ship all the other parts. I have the turbo kit that was sold on here a few years back in the GB. It has turbo, pipes, and intercooler for the 2.5. I would like to sell those together as a kit but if I had a buyer for all pieces would separate them. I also have a triple gauge pillar autometer ultralite II boost, volt meter, pyrometer, and oil pressure gauges. I have an AEM wideband, an HKS ssqv and a OBX 38mm wastegate. I also have a early version megasquirt, not sure how early but know it can be used as a trade in for credit towards a newer one. I have a set of Millenia S injectors. Fuel rails modded to fit Nissan red tops, I also have a set of Nissan red top injectors though they are not yet modded. I am posting this here first, If no one shows any interest then I will post everything on ebay. I know I have more parts and when i have time to look I will post them. Make an offer if you see something you want no reasonable offer will be turned down. I will send pics on request.

Please send questions to slimmyslim1420@comcast.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I'm having trouble with my PM's

Stock parts on page 2
Last edited by slimmyslim1420 on April 21st, 2010, 9:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Re: [FS] Turbo and other parts

Post by mikeinaus »

post a price... this isnt an auction site
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

how much for the hks bov,aem wideband and w/g?
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Ya prices need to be listed!
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

mikeinaus wrote:post a price... this isnt an auction site
Not taking bids looking for offers. As I said no reasonable offer will be refused but if u had a part you were lookin at you could ask what I want for it and I will give you a price but its more likely if you name the price you'll get it cheaper I'm not hard up for cash so I'm not looking for an arm and a leg for any of them
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Yes but the rules state you must list a price (at least a base price)

You can list it as $40 OBO, etc.
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Turbo 1200
Modded rails 75
Red tops 40
Megasquirt 75
Millenia injectors 100
Gauge pillar 10
Autometer gauges 30 each or 100 for all 4
All prices are not fixed u can make an offer. Already have inquires on the bov wastegate and wideband so no price listed. Prices do not include shipping.

Please send questions to slimmyslim1420@comcast.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I'm having trouble with my PM's
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

SOLD.Also have an Aeromotive FPR part#13109, A1000-6. $50 shipped
Last edited by slimmyslim1420 on March 31st, 2010, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

75 for megasquirt!? Somebody better jump on that :o
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
mx3sohc

Post by mx3sohc »

Sent you an email I want the FPR.
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Fpr is sold
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

1200 for the turbo? is it made of gold? XD
you may not be able to sell it for that unless you throw something else in with it...
were all poor here XD
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

turpro1993

Post by turpro1993 »

Was the megasquirt running a mx3 v6? Can you snap a few pics? Interested
1993 Mazda Protege LX soon to be bp-t3 powered
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

4gotn wrote:1200 for the turbo? is it made of gold? XD
you may not be able to sell it for that unless you throw something else in with it...
were all poor here XD

I agree I probably am asking for a little much on it but unfortunately I paid over 2400 for it on that group by went bad. I will look around at other prices and try to work out a number but it does have full pipe kit intercooler and turbo. I gotta get it out later and ill post some pics. But ya the ms was for v6 again as I said it is an earlier version I think its the second but not 100% sure. It does have harness and all discs it came with. But I will post pics of it when I get home today as well
turpro1993

Post by turpro1993 »

Pm me a shipped price to 45039.

It was fully functional whhen you took it out correct?
1993 Mazda Protege LX soon to be bp-t3 powered

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”