PLEASE!! if anyone is sellin there MX-3 for cheap or a g

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Lowboundriez

PLEASE!! if anyone is sellin there MX-3 for cheap or a g

Post by Lowboundriez »

!! if anyone is sellin there MX-3 for cheap or a good price ill but it im in need of one please reply lookin for a good deal
dwayne

Re: PLEASE!! if anyone is sellin there MX-3 for cheap or a g

Post by Guest »

sell ya mine for 6500! i guess thats not really cheap!<P>check the link my sig!
Dani

Post by Dani »

ej I am selling an Mx-3 but its not for cheap<BR>its got a lot of stuff done to it, very fast car <BR>check it out its worth a look.<A HREF="http://www.zerokarma.com/mx-3/meets/jun ... 080039.jpg" TARGET=_blank>J-Spec Mx3</A>
Dani

Post by Dani »

by the way I am asking $12,500 for it
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Dani if this job with OPG comes thru I might be interesed in your ride bro, does it already have the klze in it?
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

dani, if u werent in canada id buy it :)
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Lowboundriez

Post by Lowboundriez »

come on i need a deal the car deosnt need to be in real good condition please reply
dwayne
Dani

Post by Dani »

the car is a mix and match of everything,<BR>wayy to much stuff to list, therefore if anyone is interested let me know. The car does have the 2.5L.<A HREF="http://http://www.zerokarma.com/mx-3/me ... 080041.jpg" TARGET=_blank>J-Spec</A>
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Hey i am selling my mx3 i got some stuff doen to it asking 6200 if that means anyhting to u ..... get back to me l8tz
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I got you a white GS<BR>1993 precidia GS manual<BR>its got power windows, power mirrors, no sunroof, no AC.<BR>dunno the KM honestly, should be around 120 130K mark.<BR>I am selling the car as is, 5 dash parts from the centre vent to the box behind e-brake is missing. you can certify this car easy by some russian dude eh! no problem.<BR>Price tag of 5000 bucks.<BR>It was gonna be my project car, but i had an accident which ended me up in bed for a month now, i said da fu$k with all project crap and $#it. and i am sellin it, sorry the car is as is and i dont argue on the price, thats what it is, and you are buyin private so you save 8%. :D :D <BR>if interested call 416 544 9874, the car is located in my friend's bodyshop in richmondhill and ready to go eh!<P>all da best wishes on car findin bro<P>latez :D :D :D
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

ive got a 92 gs 5spd with sunroof for sale and it has about 175,000 miles. Some new parts. Black, very clean. runs great. i could get some pictures in a few days..
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

where u at? motor is back to stock. its got a few mods. if your willing to pay for it ill leave the stereo system in it. i have just over 150,000 miles on it. i the front drivers side makes noises but i think i just need new endlink bushings. besides that a/c doesnt work. its a gs manual with power roof, mirrors, the clutch takes a while to learn to modulate but its quite easy for daily driving. it took me a few days to get used to it. the motor has been using only synthetic oil. 5w-30 mobile one and bosch filters to be exact. i dont drive very often. tires have have about 20,000-30,000 <P>suspension<BR>intrax springs<BR>tokico blue shocks<BR>front and rear stb<P>engine<BR>custom heat shielded cold air intake <P>drivetrain<BR>custom stage 3 6 puck springed clutch with pressure plate and tb<P>speakers. <BR>infinity reference 505cs components in the front<BR>rear infinity 63.5i<BR>10 inch solobaric...dont know model number its round<P>amps<BR>dhd ntx2007 500x2 <BR>power acoustic 640 x4<P>head unit<BR>kenwood mp919-zoom zoom style jk haha<P>axle back muffler<BR>a/c revolution with removable silencer<BR>(sitting in garage, stock muffler is on now)<P>speakers and amps alone cost well around 1000 usd not to mention the head unit oh yah car is champagne with brown interior. i am in the gb for the cf hood so if u want that also i can sell u it at an additional cost. <BR>great car to do a swap on most of the necessities for a swap are taken care of besides cat to axel piping, and headers. u can have my car for 6,000 usd for the car and if u want 400 for the cf hood + s&h whenever it gets here. im not trying to get rid of my car but for 6000 usd id willing to sell my car to get a down payment on a g20 =] if not im saving up for the ze again
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i forgot to mention the paint on the hood and the front bumper are not in the greatest condition. its not to bad but its the reason i got the cf hood and i was gonna replace the bumper with a ms bumper. but its minor blemishes.
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Low, If I get my job with OPG I will probably end up buying dani's ride if I get my loan which means I will be selling my mx-3, <P>it's a 93 white, with 250km on it. I was in a fender bender on halloween and it will eventually need a new hood if you don't like the whole my hood looks like it's open look LOL, otherwise I plan on selling it with everything in it which includes the system (xplod 8050cdx head unit, xplode 6x9's and 5x8's in the back 2 12' MTX thunder 6000's, power accoustik gothic series amp, stock speakers up front (FEAR!!!) LOL bunch of neon lights all nicly hidden and connected to toggle switches for your convience :D and white lower dash area and middle console.) oh and I cracked the passenger side lip on the front bumper which also needs some paint =-p<P>not really sure what I would ask but I wouldn't think it would be very much. maybe like 3-3.5cdn
jetmax

Post by jetmax »

i got one you can buy 93 v6 black 3000 obo. write me at asmajko@yahoo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”