anyone interested

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
airjordon_09

anyone interested

Post by airjordon_09 »

i was just wondering if anyone was interested, i know a guy who makes decals and stuff like that, i was talking to him and told him about this website and you guys and he said that if i want, he can maybe do up some small window decals for like us as a group, like something for mx-3.com with a little more design or something to it or anything but as long as it isnt to big, is anyone interested, anyone with ideasof names or like a pic, it would cost next to nothing, just throw some ideas down here or email me with them at airjordon_09@hotmail.com
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Talon_66

Re: anyone interested

Post by Talon_66 »

I was actually just asking about this today.<P>I would most definitely be interested in a banner. One to go across the top of the windsheild. "www.mx-3.com"<P>I just wanna support the site
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
MX-Dan

Post by MX-Dan »

Yeah, I would be in for either a MX-3.com banner or a small one for the side window also. <BR>danz@3web.net
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

I'd be interested in a small one for the side or rear window, it would be a good way to spot other people from the board
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

if we go with the banner it would probally cost some money because it is so much larger, but hopefully if we get enough people, he will give me another deal on it, so hopefully everyone will see this and just write down a quick yes or no, and if anyone who wants to do it has any designs or anything like that email them to me at airjordon_09@hotmail.com
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Make 'em white, and I'll take 2 small ones, one for each side of my hatch! Make sure they're small though.
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

i think mx-3.com should make a full MX3 car club...every state u go to there will be one and hopefully itll be known by mazda....we have a lot of active members so i kno everyone will buy a sticker..we just think of a name and think of a place we all could put it.....
2 more weeks....
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Well if u wanna get a buy together, let me know. <BR>Put me down for 1 Banner, and 2 small stickers for my hatch.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

I'll take 2 small stickers as well. :cool:
'96 MX-3 GS
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i'd go for a banner
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Since MX-3.com is owned by Jeff you guys might wanna ask his permission before you go printing stickers and banners.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yeah man forsure, im not gonna use his website without his permission, im just throwing the idea up in the air, just trying to find out what people are thinking about it
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
william

Post by william »

If we get the go ahead I'd like a banner and two small ones.....
chad

Post by chad »

yup, sign me up for a banner!
"Bart, you will be promoted to 'man of the house', Lisa, you will be promoted to 'boy'"...Homer simpson<BR>-----------------------------------<BR>1992 MX-3 GS, 5 spd.
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Jeff already has a few made up, he was selling them at the June 8th meet in Missisauga, I have one on the back of my hatch. It's a nice design, so if Jeff doesn't mind, maybe Tay or someone coming to the meet on Sunday Oct 6th, can take a look at it and copy it. That way they are all the same.<BR>Just a suggestion!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”