que pasa

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
click3r_vis0n

que pasa

Post by click3r_vis0n »

hello to all and thanks,,many thanks to all in this forum, I own a 93 mx3 and until our recent arctic like weather had taken her for granted.

From reading several threads i believe i have found her issues and ways to prevent it in the future.

she isnt super pretty but she does smoke all the fancy new cars my buddies drive even in her old neglected age.

Hope to enjoy myself here and in this upcoming year do some mods and treat this girl like she should be..
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: que pasa

Post by fowljesse »

Hola :) Bienvenido!
It's really nice to read that you searched, and found what you needed. Your car is nice... Great color, and cool RS wing. That's the only wing I'd put on mine, and I have 2 extra GS wings. That's cool that you can beat your friends with a K8. With intake, and exhasust, you'l feel a little difference. If you go to 2.5, you'll make them sad. My stock GS runs strong, too. I never really understood why people said they're slow :shrug: My K8 compression is about 190 all across. Of course, compared to my 2.5 GS, the stock one is slow..
When you start doing stuff, put up a worklog :D
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Introduction Forum”