mx3 vs.______ hitlist?

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
projectzemx3

mx3 vs.______ hitlist?

Post by projectzemx3 »

so im going to talk about racing other cars. on a track ofcourse...... this is not street racing......

my hitlist for cars i would like to race heads up with a 31 cammed ze (n/a)

Cobalt SS (sc)
any H22 honda or gsr swapped honda (n/a)
any vr6 swapped VW (n/a)
klze probes or mx6... might as well race a ze 323 too (n/a)
acura integra type r (n/a)

all lightly modified, bolt on stuff you know?

add to this list.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
boosted_bullet

Re: mx3 vs.______ hitlist?

Post by boosted_bullet »

civic or prelude (h22) N/a) for me
there common and ff like us =]
chicks dig the rice!

-bullet
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

my kill list is small for now
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I haven't won a race yet :lol:
Next time, though...
Not that my car is slow (14.7 with a bunch of problems), I just have raced faster cars (CJthor). With slicks, I'll be in high 13s N/A.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

fowljesse wrote:I haven't won a race yet :lol:
Next time, though...
Not that my car is slow (14.7 with a bunch of problems), I just have raced faster cars (CJthor). With slicks, I'll be in high 13s N/A.
You would blow my mind if you did.

I don't really want to nay-say you dude, you seem like a cool guy. But a 13.9x is a lot to expect from a mildly modded DE with slicks. At any rate, I wish you luck, let us know how it goes!

*edit* Forgot why I looked here in the first place :freak:

All kinds of hondas, lots of mustangs, fair share of vw's, a handful of camaros and firebirds. Man that car was fun.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: I set my standards high, and proclaim them to motivate myself. Thanks for not being harsh. I've done a few more things to the car..
I've wondered, what is your suspension setup?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey Jess you missed one important mod,,,,,new driver. :) :)
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: You mean GOOD driver!
I've been practicing in the Police Station parking lot... Part of that is true :wink:
But seriously, my launches, and shifting have improved. The last race of the season is all Hallow's night (night after halloween). I've got one shot, and I'll be playing that M&M song for motivation (not).
Don't laugh if I only get 14.2.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Eminem, which one, Slim Shady, Cleanin out me closet, Stan(non Dido), The way I am, Rock Bottom?? Try playing Little Duce Coup by the Beach Dudes. Use to inspire me back when I'd run the Woody. lol
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

"You got one shot, do not miss your chance to blow" :lol:

"You don't know what I got" would be appropriate.
You ran a Woody? (Too easy. Not touching it) Wasn't it heavy?
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

fowljesse wrote::lol: You mean GOOD driver!
I've been practicing in the Police Station parking lot... Part of that is true :wink:
But seriously, my launches, and shifting have improved. The last race of the season is all Hallow's night (night after halloween). I've got one shot, and I'll be playing that M&M song for motivation (not).
Don't laugh if I only get 14.2.
I wouldn't laugh at all. In fact I'd be pretty impressed. All my car had was Intrax springs, gutted hatch, and 55r loooonnng life Goodyear tires.

Don't be too pissed or upset if you don't get what you're trying to anyway. I finally got around to taking my car to the strip a couple weeks ago, and all I managed at near freezing temps was 15.1 at 93. Mind you my 60 foot was HORRIBLE, the junker needs a serious tune, a guy who isn't used to driving Honda's and my 225lb a-- was in the drive seat. All things that will be much improved by season open next year lol.

Then again I'm potentially a couple of days away from getting my hands on a JRSC, so maybe bye bye N/A altogether!
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

BPT festiva
porsche boxster 2.7
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Edgar7654
antispam: No

Post by Edgar7654 »

240sx for me with simple mods it's the s13 my bros car lol
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

track kill list:
Citroen Saxo VTS 16v
VW Golf mk3 2.0 16v
Honda CRX 1.6 Vti

cant remember anyone else :confused2:
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

I started reading this and was like HOLLY $H!T this thread is from 4 years ago....

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”