Probinatored K8 ECU...what VAF?!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Gods Father

Probinatored K8 ECU...what VAF?!

Post by Gods Father »

ok so i have a straight neck KLZE with a K8 ecu with a probinator chip...i was wondering what VAF i should use? i've been reading and it seems like the K8 VAF? thanks guys
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
hgallegos915

Re: Probinatored K8 ECU...what VAF?!

Post by hgallegos915 »

he usually chips them for kl02 vaf but im not sure on the k8 ecu. ask him.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

If you chip a k8 ecu you can use either the kl or je vaf's
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

thanks guys...wow solo i cant stump you huh? you got the answers for all my questions just make a website solo-ryder.com ill post all my questions there :lol: haha
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

haha :)

I just read and remember alot of stuff :)
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Um I'm pretty sure that he will chip a K8 ECU to run with the Stock (JE50) and a KL ecu to run with the KL Vaf.......but regardless in your case, just use the JE50
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”