The Black list

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3Burnz

The Black list

Post by mx3Burnz »

I just got a mobil syntetic oil change as you guys recomend and it runs great and oh well why not go to the races and see how well the mx3 goes. Tonight i got a list of cars that the stock mx-3 k8 will own 1st and the worst is a 1995 infinity g20 with headers exhuast and intake 2nd is a 1993 civic b16 same mods the guy kept up preaty well but no match for the amazing mx and 3rd was 1992 integra lx exhaust only. I gotta say im a new mx3 owner and i was surpised to see the mx3 go so well and i cant wait till i get a ZE in there. I allso didnt see any mx3s i guess most of you dont go.
Devlin

Re: The Black list

Post by Devlin »

which track did you go to? cayuga or st thomas?
there's a few of us who do enjoy it, tho cash flow and other probs are constant issues.
sometime...lets say at least may (i'm moving in the next month), you should post a race meet and i'm sure a few ppl'll go to the track
AKA Deimos
JoshVK
Supporting Member

Post by JoshVK »

mx3Burnz wrote:I just got a mobil syntetic oil change as you guys recomend and it runs great and oh well why not go to the races and see how well the mx3 goes. Tonight i got a list of cars that the stock mx-3 k8 will own 1st and the worst is a 1995 infinity g20 with headers exhuast and intake 2nd is a 1993 civic b16 same mods the guy kept up preaty well but no match for the amazing mx and 3rd was 1992 integra lx exhaust only. I gotta say im a new mx3 owner and i was surpised to see the mx3 go so well and i cant wait till i get a ZE in there. I allso didnt see any mx3s i guess most of you dont go.

are you serious?

what did you run?
and was the guy driving the b16 sleeping down the track?

a b16 civic will unfortunately kill a stock GS, by about a full second.

and again what track were you at?
1996 MX-3 GS - rollin' on Rota Slipstreams, (Red, Deep Tint, Black Lip)
True Straight Neck KLZE with TB relocate. Custom Cold air Intake. 2.25 Exhaust to Bosal muffler.
ACT Stage 2, Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel, Short Shifter with CorkSport Bushings and SS Clutch Line.
Suspension Techniques Springs On Zx2 Struts. SRD Control arm Bushings, Custom Sway Bar Links
mx3Burnz

Post by mx3Burnz »

yea the civic was a surprice to me too i think the guy had shifting problems because 2nd gear is when i the lead it wassunt really a track it was on the streets :twisted: im defenetly up for any meet or track day this past weekend cayoga was 10$ test n tune day you could run all day if you would like id recomend to do it at another event like that

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”