All the cool kids are doing it...

Off-Topic Discussions
Nallboy
Supporting Member

All the cool kids are doing it...

Post by Nallboy »

making a comeback I mean.
I think it's been almost three years or something since I've been here... so here's a little update:

My sig still proclaims the mods & technically they're still there. I hadn't quite gotten the timing down yet, so I never got to the dyno.

Anyways... about a month after the successful swap I let a friend take my GS (or GSR or whatever we say) for a spin to pick up our paychecks while I was in class. This being the first time anyone else had been behind the wheel post-swap, you can imagine how nervous I was. Long story short, he rear-ended/side-swiped an STi and said a G35 pushed him from behind.
The a-hole was obviously racing.
Anyways, he raped my baby, and I never got any money. So she's been sitting in my dad's yard for the past two years while I've been at UF. I'm now graduating and taking a year off before med school... and I can't wait to get her back on the road again.

It feels good to be home.

What the eff happened to BabyBlue's car?
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: All the cool kids are doing it...

Post by fowljesse »

Lame.
Sorry to read that.
Welcome back, though!
It has been a while
:)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

Nallboy wrote:
What the eff happened to BabyBlue's car?
cracked the piston crowns... instead of fixin he parted the hole car out
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Oh man, I thought all the kids were breaking all their own cars. Dangit, I've been following the wrong crowd again!

My Car Explode!

Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

SuperK wrote:Oh man, I thought all the kids were breaking all their own cars. Dangit, I've been following the wrong crowd again!

My Car Explode!
Just wait until I start doing actual physical engine work on my own for the first time...I'll show you explosions >_>
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.

Return to “Off-Topic”