[GI] Stock hood, fr seats, stock springs

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdags94

[GI] Stock hood, fr seats, stock springs

Post by mazdags94 »

I have a set of 3 stock MX-3 springs, one front, two rear, as well as a black hood that I will be getting rid of soon. I also have a pair of seats from my 94 GS that I could part ways with.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a genuine carbon fiber hood for $125 in mint condition recently and it is being delivered as I speak, so I wont need the stock hood once the new one comes.

I wanted to post these items here first to see if anyone would be interested before I post a price. Not sure how much they would go for but just to note, the hood does not have any dents and is not crinkled. It would need to be repainted though. I will post pics soon if anyone is interested. I dont have prices as I am just seeing if anyone would want them. Let me know if interested.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”