[WTB] Original Factory Stereo Plug

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

[WTB] Original Factory Stereo Plug

Post by Tunes67 »

My GS has had the factory radio wiring harness hacked off and I would like to replace it. Probably wont matter what year.. but just in case I would prefer a 92-93 if someone has one. Let me know what you have.. pics are a bonus :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

I can hack mine off my Mx-3 before it gets sent off to the junkyard. I dunno how much its worth..lol.

PM me.
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

id you really need one and no one has one, thers a junk yard like 10 min from my house i could go and get one there. It has like 5 mx-3's in there and there pratically untouched.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I appreciate the offer. :) Looks like Slammed6 has one and that should work out ok. They arent worth a whole lot.. its more just to have the convenience of being able to swap out stereo components on the fly. :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

np, i should pay attention to the WTB adds more often. I could make some easy cash with all the extra mx's around.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

I have the factory radio harness, and a CPU which you WHERE looking for. If you want them, just pay the shipping. I am in Manitoba, Canada though.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I did manage to get my hands on a CPU/Fuseblock from Mooneggs. Slammed6 said he had this harness plug.. but I havent heard from him now for a couple of days so I may take you up on that if I dont hear from him soon. :) Appreciate the offer in anycase :)

Tunes67

Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Sorry Tunes, i am soo swamped with parting out my car and working everyday i can overtime to save up cash. Go ahead and snag the harnes from the other guy.

Once again i apologize for the delay, i dont have internet so its once in a while i come online.
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Just wanted to double check Tunes. U need that clip or anything else? My car is stripped down and when removing the radio i remebered u. Let me know i can ship it out ASAP.

-Devin
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I already found one man.. thanks anyway though.

Tunes67

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”