My Grabber Orange MX3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Urbanconcept

My Grabber Orange MX3

Post by Urbanconcept »

Here are some pics of my car. I recently got it back from the body shop. It has a GS front lip, Full OEM sides (urethane, rare part) and pakfeifer rear. I have also installed custom LED taillights which I made. I molded in truck LED's into a stock housing. The hood has also been modified to give the car a more aggressive look.

Last edited by Urbanconcept on August 15th, 2007, 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Those are definately some strange but original tails, love the anfry look in the front and the sides. Good job man!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I can guarantee you.. not one person in the world has those tailights !

nice shine to the car!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

that was close to what i was trying to do to my taillighths but i was going to try and get them more smooth. looks pretty good.
93_MX3 GS

Post by 93_MX3 GS »

hey, sweet lookin ride..nice job on tha paint, and those tail lights look mint nice work on those., but i have to ask witch rims do you have on there? :D
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Thanks guys. The rims are 16 inch Eagle Alloys. They look pretty similar if not the same as yours 93_MX3 GS. If they are the same, good call lol.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i like the styling, the color is good its different than the most common oranges you see. and i give you props on the tails though i say its not my style but its not my car as well, but you did do a very good job on it, its clean
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
zoomzoommx

Post by zoomzoommx »

were did you get those side skirts?
please share.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

How did you install the eunos sides? I never quite got mine on right I think... :roll:
Slade

Post by Slade »

Lookin good Jer as I already told you! Will be keeping my eye out around town for you!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

While I absolutely hate that color.. I gotta give you props on those tail lights. Nicely done :2thumbsup:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Thanks again guys. The sides were mounted using a very expensive glue and whole bunch of screws. My buddy who painted the car mounted everything too. I didn't use the stock brackets that came with the sides in the box.

PS: I bought the sides off a guy on these forums. He was part of a group buy way way back in the day through Oscar who found a bunch of them in a mazda storage facility somewhere in Texas I think. You probably won't find them again unless they are the fiberglass copies.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Is that House of Kolors Tangelo?
Or is it the Lambo pearl ?

Looks good whatever it is ?
I was thinking about using those 2 colors before painting mine Kandy Tangerine ,
But I like how yours turned out , very sleek , has nice body lines with your choice of this kit , Overall Good job :2thumbsup:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:Is that House of Kolors Tangelo?
Or is it the Lambo pearl ?

Looks good whatever it is ?
I was thinking about using those 2 colors before painting mine Kandy Tangerine ,
But I like how yours turned out , very sleek , has nice body lines with your choice of this kit , Overall Good job :2thumbsup:
Thanks! It's actually called "grabber orange" and the colour is from the 2007 mustang GT. My GF has a pic of my car beside a 2007 mustang gt. I'll post it when she sends it to me.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Car looks good man..I like the color, you ndon't see it often. I love that hood too, i've always wanted to do that. Saw it at MOTM. Tails look great at night, are fairly bright as well. Keep it up man!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”