Where can I get these tails?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Where can I get these tails?

Post by Jovian2k »

They are the black altezzas but the corner light is orange instead of clear... I like it but ebay only has the clear
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I haven't seen those for sale in years... I checked all the normal mx-3 suppliers and I can't find them either... :cry:

you could always use orange bulbs in the clear ones and that would be close... or post a WTB for them.
lost_mx3

Post by lost_mx3 »

I thought fxdesigns had those, but just checked and they don't now. I could be wrong but it was the first thing I thought when I read your post. I'll be watching out for you.
1995 MX-3 1.6 DOHC 5SP.
chikusho

Post by chikusho »

[quote="Mooneggs"]
you could always use orange bulbs in the clear ones and that would be close... or post a WTB for them.[/quote]

I have that set in Silver and Black, I switch between the two.

The orange-bulb "fix" is what I did to achieve that look and because of the reflective build around the build casing, it looks pretty darn good.

If you can't find the set online anymore - I'd go with the orange-bulb fix.
"I guess it's nice to have the kind of money that can purchase the speed provided by that stock engine.. and I guess it's kind of cool to get on the freeway, slam the gas peddle down to the floor and fly past me in your luxury car... I mean, sure money can buy the horsepower, but I ask you this- can you drive it sideways?"
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

i juts put a amber light bulb in my tail lights
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”