G'day!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Presso_man

G'day!

Post by Presso_man »

Yep,got me a lil red mazda.got it cheap about 6months ago.lil v6 with 205 tires all round,factory strut bar, vented disks,close ratio box...revs to 7k..hmm "must go allright" I thought to myself...I wasnt wrong.To cut a long story short ive fallen in love with this car.thought it looked funny at first, now its eye candy to me.I drive over a tight 20k hill most days and this lil thing is nothing put a pure predictable corner conquering pleasure to drive...ok, its getting on a bit,200k isnt far away, blows a bit of smoke too..nothing a KLZE wont fix eh? 8) thats the plan for now anyway.doing the math its great bang for buck .Cant think of a factory car that would come close in terms of performance and cost...End of the day...I JUST LOVE THIS CAR...gona keep it forever :love: Lots to read on this site too,spent many hours here gathering information.Anything im looking for seems to be here.once i find it that is...oh well,better go for now.Got a girl friend on the other side of a lil hill to see tonight :D
bdr2k5

Post by bdr2k5 »

congrats and gl with your plan.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

The plan with the car or the girlfriend?
Cody
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

LOL, grats one the ride. I've owned my MX for some time now and have loved every minute of it. The ZE is going to blow your mind. Turns a fun car into what feels like a race car.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”