where to get turbo kits

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
blackknight

where to get turbo kits

Post by blackknight »

i was wondering where everyone is getting the kits from??? is everyone putting everything together or can you get something off another kit already and mix and match...can someone please help me.....
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

PM me if your interested in custom parts.

What are your power goals? What are you looking to use the car for? What year, engine, drive line do you currently have?
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
osargeant

Post by osargeant »

Pretty much all of the turbo MX3s on here are custom jobs, whether it is a B6T or BPT swap, or a turbo BP, turbo B6 or turbo KL. Lots of information available here in the various posts under the forced induction section, do a search and you should find tons of information.
JSpec Turbo MX3 (1.6 DOHC)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/310985

Port and Polished Head, Ported Intake Manifold, Valve Job, GTX Manifold, Hybrid Turbo, Cone Filter, 2.5" Exhaust, 2.5" Downpipe, ACT Street Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MSD 6A Ignition, Boost Retard and SS Coil, Magnecor Plug Wires, Denso Iridium Plugs, UR Lightened Pulley, Spearco FMIC, Turbo XS BOV & MBC, BEGI RRFPR, Supra Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Autometer Gauges, Pivot Shift Light
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea lots and lots and lots of parts list and setups to help you out, which i find more help as i am slowly reading maximum boost
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Forced Induction”