Anyone need cams? Bulk Buy on PT almost finished.

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Anyone need cams? Bulk Buy on PT almost finished.

Post by Spinkx79 »

Theres a Bulk Buy just finishing on Probetalk for Colt Cams re-grinds, if you are in need you can still get in if you act now. Its the best price ever offered form Colt and most likely the last BB for "some time" as per Geoff (owner)

Info:
http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread. ... 1923031255
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

damn....wish i had an extra set of cams....i can't have the downtime needed for this
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Neither can i... I would have the shop remove them but i dont want to much of down time. Ill probably end up buying kl31 and then having shop install because I dont want to mess with that :S
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Deimos wrote:damn....wish i had an extra set of cams....i can't have the downtime needed for this
hgallegos915 wrote:Neither can i... I would have the shop remove them but i dont want to much of down time. Ill probably end up buying kl31 and then having shop install because I dont want to mess with that :S

Ian and Hector...As im sure you both know...there are almost always people on PT selling stock KL cams for cheap, for this Bulk Buy i bought a set from a guy in the states for $75 and had him ship them directly to Colt Cams (B.C.)

Heres a set for $40
Deimos wrote:damn....wish i had an extra set of cams....i can't have the downtime needed for this
And heres a set for $20
http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701224426

Get on it 8)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Im just going to get the kl31 cams.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”