MEETING OF THE MAZDA'S 2007 OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MOTM_Committee

MEETING OF THE MAZDA'S 2007 OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by MOTM_Committee »

Exiting Information for Mazda Enthusiasts:

(March 14, 2007) Mazda Canada, Canadian Sport Compact Series (CSCS) and the Committee for the Meeting of the Mazda’s (MOTM) is proud to announce the date for 2007 event is August 11, 2007. The Meeting this year will be held at Toronto Motors ports Park (formerly known as Cayuga Drag way) and will be principally sponsored by Mazda Canada. For the 2007 event, all Mazda drivers will get free entrance to the MOTM/CSCS event. There will be a Show & Shine Competition, Drag-racing, Drifting, Time Attack, IASCA Audio Competition, and road track, among other car oriented events.

The Meeting of the Mazda’s (http://www.motm.ca) is an annual gathering for Mazda enthusiasts held in Ontario, Canada. The MOTM was started in 2001 and has changed venues each year as the stewardship of the event changed to a different enthusiast club from the Mazda line up. The 2006 MOTM event attracted more than 300 different Mazda’s from across Ontario.

Canadian Sport Compact Series (http://www.cscs.ca) is responsible for sanctioning and promoting Canada’s largest Sport Compact Drag Racing Events. 2006 marked the most successful season in the history of CSCS. This success set new industry standards by creating a multifaceted lifestyle / motor sports event for all sport compact enthusiasts. Phrases such as “One of a Kind” is often used to describe a CSCS event. Whether you’re into drag racing, drifting, road circuit lapping, show & shine, or audio competition, CSCS has it all!

Mazda Canada Inc. is responsible for the sales and marketing, customer service and parts support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a nationwide network of 160 dealerships. For additional information visit Mazda Canada’s website at http://www.mazda.ca
For media enquiries, please contact Chris Pereira at CSCS at (905) 209-0000
The MOTM Committee can be reached through the website at http://www.motm.ca or
For MOTM/Main Mazda contact inquiries please contact:
Dave Biagioni at miatas@cogeco.ca
For Marketing/PR sponsorship inquiries contact:
Celina Lopes at: celina.mrkt@hotmail.com
For Charity/Donations to Charity on MOTM behalf contact:
Mike Duong at: suzukigsxr6@hotmail.com
For Show Shine inquiries questions contact:
Matthew Makarucha at makarucha@rogers.com
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

mx3 class !!!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

You telling there is or you want an Mx-3 class?

Mx-6 Class!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Naturally if I run the show and shine part... what do you think hehehe

of course there is a mx3 and mx6 class

Lets try this year to bring as many mx-3 s out.. cuz there is so much to do.

Mattski
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well, you'll know I'll be there! :driver:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

SWEEEEEEET! I'm there!
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

def b there....4th year in a row

hopefully i'll have a few of my projects done by then
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Wickid.. !!! I cant wait for you guys/gals to come out. The mx-3 crowd is always fun!!! Remember guys/Gals!!!

A modded car is not a requirement, enthusiasm, positive outlook and the chance to see a different event than in the past is. Its a celebration of all Mazda and Mazda Canada shares the same mindset, and no one forced us to buy our Mazdas yet we are real happy. Mazda Canada is doing well so promotions is not a big concern, however keeping client relationships and expanding them is. To MOTM committee and Mazda, MOTM2007 is a way to say Thank you for being our Customer but in a bigger and better way. Nothing wrong with that? I cant wait for this event as it will provide choice and other things to do while you are chilling with yer Mazda Homies.

Take care guys.

Matt
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

i'm there 100%...don't care whats happening that day i'm gunna make it out!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I will be there for sure!!!!!!

DEB :wink:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Yeah I in!
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

You know I'll be there. Ill try not to be late this year too so I can enter into the competiition. Also lets hope its not on the same day as other shows!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

iT WONT be the same day cuz it happens during CSCS, and usually no one plans anything to rival cscs.

Matt
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

since it'll b during cscs....we won't b overshadowed, will we?

it'd b awsome if we were one of the highlights, but it would suck to have our largest meet get brushed to the side of a more major attraction
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Lol .. We are the main attraction, there will be more mazda people there to shake a stick at!!!

Matt

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”