[WTB] Blaze Red Rear Mud Guards

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

[WTB] Blaze Red Rear Mud Guards

Post by Tunes67 »

Title says it all.. I have cash.. will pay $40+ shipping for a set in decent condition. Pictures required.

As a side note.. I am also still looking for a trashed V6 distributor. Non working is fine.. just want the housing so I can mod it for a project I have in mind.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

:bump:
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

i might have some, I just got to take them off and take some pics, let me know if interested. Also, I think I might have an old distriobutor
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

That would be sweet. Will definately need pics. And I will have cash available via Paypal tomorrow (payday). I had the cash till Saturday.. Disty in my RS went bad.. had to pay a tow truck $84 to get it home :(

Tunes67

Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

I will only be able to get you pics sometime saturday or sunday cause I'm away at school and will be coming home over the weekend
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

No worries.. No hurry on this anyway. Just post a pic here or PM one to me.. and I will PM you my shipping address so you can get a shipping cost as well. Cheers

Tunes67

Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

i sent u a pm
92 Mazda MX3 GS

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

PM replied :)

Tunes67

Spotted

Post by Spotted »

I have set of brand new mud guards with hardware, but they are not blaze red they are gold.
:welder:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

:bump:

jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Hey Tunes67. I bought some brand new ones last year, through Corksport, for around, $50, or $60 if I recall. They are in blaze red, so, if you can't make it happen here, then you might want to give Corksport a call.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thanks for the heads up man.. I didnt even know Corksport sold them. They are close enough to me that I could take a 5 hour road trip and get them too ;) LOL Well.. It would give the oregon guys and me a chance to meet up if I really needed an excuse to head that far south :)

Tunes67

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

ttt

OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Tunes67 wrote: They are close enough to me that I could take a 5 hour road trip and get them too ;) LOL Well.. It would give the oregon guys and me a chance to meet up if I really needed an excuse to head that far south :)
If you do get down to the Vancouver/Portland area, I'll buy you a beer. Heck, I'll buy a beer for Cjthor (spelling?) too if we all want to get together some time -- but you gotta drive your mx-3.

You also wanted disty house, check this out from car-part.com -- just what you are looking for! You might even be able to cut a deal...

Distributor
Ford Probe BAD MOD - HOUSING & SHAFT ONLY A 060942 $45 Bert's Auto Salvage LLC USA-OR(Hermiston) E-mail 1-800-854-1455
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

ttt

Thanks on the tip for the Disty.. I am hoping to find one dead for free or just shipping cost.. I dont want to crack into a working one.. what I plan to do may actually ruin the disty housing.. (if it doesnt.. my idea may end up pretty cool.. time will tell). .. so I dont want to work on a functional one. I may just end up waiting for mine to crap out and then use it.

Tunes67

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”