check this out!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Josh
Supporting Member

check this out!

Post by Josh »

this would be so bad a--!

i would so pimp this around

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/AST1362.htm
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Hahahah, Res Rocket :lol:
Boris

Post by Boris »

buy it, install it, and take pictures! :)
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I'd sport it. I wouldn't buy it, but if someone offered me one I would deffinatly take it. Those things are pure sex.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

The mx-3 isnt an IROC cmamro, and should never be treated as such.

If you buy it do you get a mullet wig?
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Funny, I've always wondered what a MX would look like with that shade. If it weren't so expensive I'd buy one just to see how it looked. I'd probably get banned from MOCA for the purchase though.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Custommx3 wrote:The mx-3 isnt an IROC cmamro, and should never be treated as such.

If you buy it do you get a mullet wig?
:werd:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I always liked Louvers.. Never liked the camaro. But I dont think I would spend that much cash on a set without seeing it installed first.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

i saw one on am MX here in WA a few months ago on the freeway, and wondered where he had gotten it. iv never seen the car agin. but it doesent look too bad. i think if it were painted silver to match the color of my car, and coupled with the rite spoiler, it could be pulled off decently.

definatly something i could see someone throw on with there daytons, and crome fender flairs and crush velvet dimond tuck interior.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Its amazing how many MX-3s are around here.. Someone at the 24Hr Fitness I work out at has one.. an RS 94+.. in sweet condition.. even still has the cargo cover in perfect shape. Was a Dark Green too, looked like the stock paint but I dont know for sure.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Tunes67 wrote:Its amazing how many MX-3s are around here.. Someone at the 24Hr Fitness I work out at has one.. an RS 94+.. in sweet condition.. even still has the cargo cover in perfect shape. Was a Dark Green too, looked like the stock paint but I dont know for sure.

Tunes67
DUDE!

I work there. i have never seen your MX there. i saw a red one in the parking lot the other day. what time of day do you come in.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I work out at the everett 24 HR Fitness every night after work during the week. I usually get there around 6:30-7 or so.. usually done in an hour or so.. Recently I have been spending 30 min on the treadmill before heading for the weights. My Red MX has never been there though. I bought it in Northgate.. drove it home.. and ripped it apart LOL I have been driving my RS (Sparkle Green color) pretty much as my daily for the past year and a half.. occasionally I drive my B2000 if I have to haul something. And if you saw me at 24 hour fitness.. you'd remember me ;) LOL

Tunes67

Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Tunes67 wrote:I work out at the everett 24 HR Fitness every night after work during the week. I usually get there around 6:30-7 or so.. usually done in an hour or so.. Recently I have been spending 30 min on the treadmill before heading for the weights. My Red MX has never been there though. I bought it in Northgate.. drove it home.. and ripped it apart LOL I have been driving my RS (Sparkle Green color) pretty much as my daily for the past year and a half.. occasionally I drive my B2000 if I have to haul something. And if you saw me at 24 hour fitness.. you'd remember me ;) LOL

Tunes67
yah i must have seen your car a week or so ago. i dont normally work after 3:30 in the afternoon, as i start at about 6. im the guy who keeps up all the equipment and building maint. i just started there a couple of months ago. not a bad gig.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I saw an mx3 lastw eek with louvers like that. and was like wtf they make thsoe for our cars. now here it is. i'll ahve to pick add it to my list of parts to get :lol: NOT
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”