TURN SIGNAL PLEASE HELP!!!!!

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
PWRD_BY_HKS

TURN SIGNAL PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

Okay this is what is happening last week i started noticed that i turn on my turn signal to turn right and it didnt show on the dash so i turned off my radio and i can hear it clicking really fast but no light i got out and checked and nothing the left is fine....also i noticed around the same time for some reason the button for the hazards turrned on that light had never been on i dont know if its anyway linked to the problem.... sorry guys its probably simple but i have NO ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE AT ALL!!!! all i do not have any guages going to the blinkers or lights or thing like that

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

bump
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

change your bulb.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Use punctuation so that I can read what your problem is...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Blazianenigma

Post by Blazianenigma »

Try changing the bulbs...if that doesnt solve the problem change/chekc the fuse...still doesnt work...check the flasher....
1993 MX-3 (Converting in Oct)
2004 MS6 (Repairing)
1982 Limited Edition Me (.04Hp)

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”