JDM MX-3's

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Skiddy

JDM MX-3's

Post by Skiddy »

If anyone is interested on ebay there are JDM remote folding mirrors with the switch from the 93 dash model. <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/e ... URL=0&rd=1" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAP I.dll?ViewItem&item=601812636&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1013319112&indexURL=0&rd=1</A> <P>What other parts are there that are JDM that they didn't make in the states or canada? I know there are glass headlights and the folding mirrors. Anyone know of anything else?<p>[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: Skiddy ]
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
justin h

Re: JDM MX-3's

Post by justin h »

I've been watching these. I didn't believe it at first, but if you read into it more it sounds like the do go in and out. If you look at the control pad thing there is an extra button. The auction says,"The cool part is that these mirrors retract or fold closed with the touch of a button. Touch the button again and they pop out to their original position."
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

Yea these are automaticlly retractable mirrors, just push a button on the switch and both mirrors fold in towards the car. Most cars in japan has this feature because of the tight parking as i am aware. I would like to get these but with the switch, it would not work for me with the newer style dash i have.
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I bid obn them, Imma be pissed if they are false. My RS needs a new motor on the drivers side.. It will go in and out, but not up and down. It may be wiring, it may be the switch or a motor or a gear, but if he is false, I have replacement parts.
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

I would like to get the mirrors as well. The price on them is not bad, it is just the $25 S&H charger that is the kick in the a--!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”