[FS] KL68 TB, Fogs, Switches, TPS & Much More... (56K!)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Nd4SpdSe

[FS] KL68 TB, Fogs, Switches, TPS & Much More... (56K!)

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Doing some cleaning, getting rid of some of junk laying around my parents and my grandmother's place while I'm home. All prices are in Canadian funds, shipping is extra. I am open to offers. Will ship anywhere, but I have no idea what it's going to be like shipping anything out of Canada or the US. All items sold as is. I've always had a hard time selling stuff and always get screwed over, so this time, best offer and whoever gives me money takes it. I'll do paypal and money order. Cheques, never dealt with, but I guess the proper way would be to wait for it to clear before sending it off. Rat not for sale.

KL68 TB. Pulled off of my car a few months ago for a bored-out TB upgrade. IAC and TPS worked OK. Asking $100

Fog lights. Was going to use them on the mx-3 until I found out they were yellow, and I dont like the look of yellow fogs. I got J-Spec OEM fogs instead and installed them this week. They've both been tested and work. Asking $40

KL01 TPS. Pulled from a K8 IM that I used the IAC from. Asking $40.

Hatch shade mounting brackets. Brackets were not taken when my hatch shade was stolen a few year ago. Comtemplated getting a replacement, but after many deals fell through, I eventually changed my mind and I still have them laying around. Asking $5

J-Spec OEM fog light mounting brackets. I couldnt' use them since I have the MazdaSpeed bumper and made my own. Of the the shrouds have notches in the screw holes so it could be reversed with the other fog light (kinda hard to explain, but I can post more detailed pics) in the midst of my thinking of how to mount them, but it's not noticable at all since it's on the backside. Asking $20.

94+ Dash Cupholder. Was going to modify my '92 dash to accept it, but i decided against it and had better ideas for that space. Asking $10

K&N Filter Recharge Kit. Never opened or used. Made a new CAI instead. Worth $23. Asking $10

Mx-6 Switches. Heard that Mx-6 switches fit in Mx-3 dashs, but it seems not in the 92-93 style, not tall enough. Cruise Control, Fog Lights and Rear Defrost. Asking $20 for all

Horn/Cruise Control controls ring. Used to pass the signals to the wheel. Picked up as a spare for when i modified mine to accept my aftermarket wheel and hub. My modification worked first shot so I don't need it anymore. Asking $5.

K8 Exhaust Manifolds. Have headers so I don't need these anymore. From my K8 and used on my KLZE for over 2 years. Asking $5

Dash trim and vents. Holes marked in red were for USB cable for a USB hub, which was velcro'd up. Holes are not visible with cupholder in place, and harely visible if not. All's in very good condition except for the part lower dash part that the shifter trim goes on. It's mosty dirty with overspay from the previous owner. Including lower column cover which was a spare for my cruise control controls relocation mod. Asking $50 for all.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2196/acspacerfo6.jpg

Drivers side door panel. Replaced with my JDM door panel (thanks again Taras!) Good condition, but does not come with the window controls or latch trim. Asking $20

Horn button that came with my racing wheel. It was suppose to come with a MazdaSpeed symbol, but came with a Swiss/Red Cross symbol, which I peeled off. I have a MazdaSpeed symbol horn instead. Asking $5.

Stock shift knob. Decent condition. Original from my car, replaced this year. Asking $5

Center console cover. Shows some signs of wear, but is good condition. Does not including latch. Asking $10

Driver Side Rear tail lights. Very good condition. From an extra set i bought for my Rx7-style tail light mod, Paid $40 for the pair, asking $10 for just this onee light.
Last edited by Nd4SpdSe on November 16th, 2006, 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Hmm....bump?

Noone is interested in anything?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Center console cover.

You've got PM.
'92 GS
My worklog
Neil

Post by Neil »

I'll take ALL of the dash peaces for the $20 if you can find out how much shipping is to R7B 2C3 Brandon Manitoba.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
RizzeRocket

Post by RizzeRocket »

im int in the tb may be going to niagara falls this weekend let me know if u still have it
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Nothing has been bought yet, only shipping quotes have been done. So everything is still up for grabs
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I PMed you on the fog brackets and TB, but no reply yet...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”