24th Annual Spring Barrie Automotive Flea Market

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Bochek

24th Annual Spring Barrie Automotive Flea Market

Post by Bochek »

Its comming up soon, June 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

If you've never been, Basically its a Giant Automotive Flea Market, and when i say Giant, its HUGE, it is allmost impossible to walk the whole thing in only one day.

This is a picture of it, and this is not even the parking, this is just the flea market part.

You can find ANYTHING automotive, from new to old, to antique. Daily admission is $10, childeren under 12 are free. not that it matters to most of us.

Anyways, i think im going to plan a cruse up there for anyone who wants to go on the 3rd (saterday)

Let me know if your interested.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

oooo ooooo oooo oooooo

ooo

ooooo

I might be hitching a ride with my uncle and his friend because they always go, but if not id cruise up with some mx3ers
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
DVH

Post by DVH »

lived here for over 6 years and never even knew about this?? lol...i think i drink too much!
I will for sure check it out :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DVH wrote:lived here for over 6 years and never even knew about this?? lol...i think i drink too much!
DVH, where did you come from. welcome back!! No postings back to Van Is. ????? Where are you posted to now??? Gonna get another MX?????
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

so where is this located? (molson park? north/south of city? etc?)
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

ooo sorry my bad, its located at burl's creek

here is the website
http://www.burlscreek.com/content.xjp?id=48

Bochek
DVH

Post by DVH »

jschrauwen wrote:
DVH wrote:lived here for over 6 years and never even knew about this?? lol...i think i drink too much!
DVH, where did you come from. welcome back!! No postings back to Van Is. ????? Where are you posted to now??? Gonna get another MX?????
Hey, I am in Borden now...20 min from Barrie...back home where it all started. :D ...and I am looking at white 96 rs that i want to boost, but well have to see how things go...currently I'm driving the SRT-4...
Car Domain Web page MX-3
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DVH wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:
Hey, I am in Borden now...20 min from Barrie...back home where it all started. :D ...and I am looking at white 96 rs that i want to boost, but well have to see how things go...currently I'm driving the SRT-4...
Well, welcome back. A boosted RS, that'll be fun. Got the taste of boost from the SRT?? Hope you're not hung up in a PAT Platoon. I was an instructor an CFNBCS for a while there and lived in PMQ's on School St. (south side). Barrie's a great city to enjoy too. Again, welcome back. Still not the same as Nanaimo though, is it.....LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
DVH

Post by DVH »

jschrauwen wrote:
DVH wrote:
jschrauwen wrote: DVH, where did you come from. welcome back!! No postings back to Van Is. ????? Where are you posted to now??? Gonna get another MX?????
Well, welcome back. A boosted RS, that'll be fun. Got the taste of boost from the SRT?? Hope you're not hung up in a PAT Platoon. I was an instructor an CFNBCS for a while there and lived in PMQ's on School St. (south side). Barrie's a great city to enjoy too. Again, welcome back. Still not the same as Nanaimo though, is it.....LOL
you can say that again! Nanaimo was awesome...but this is home, so its good too, and naa, I'm not on PAT platoon....I'm doing my driving training right now. Actually they call it PRETC now..lol...whatever it still sux..lol.

Thanx for the welcome back, its good to back..I'm goin head out to the annual missassuga meet in the June...can;t wait to see some familiar faces again
Car Domain Web page MX-3
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

HAHAHA DVH.....all I gotta say is small world man!!! Really weird running into u at a friends party!! : and yes u drink to much!!! hahahah :lol:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

oooo one more thing. DEREK VAN HORNE!!! :twisted:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Bochek

Post by Bochek »

ok so so far this had been a giant thread jack.

does anyone actually want to come?

Bochek
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

think my roommate and i should b going
he needs an ac compressor for a sunfire and i need a few things for my car. is there usually anything there for mx-3s or is it mostly muscle?
DVH

Post by DVH »

mx3grlsikride wrote:HAHAHA DVH.....all I gotta say is small world man!!! Really weird running into u at a friends party!! : and yes u drink to much!!! hahahah :lol:
yeah very small world, but it was cool to see your ride in person...very nice and lots of work, and nice meetin ya but yeah I'm tread jackin this bad , sorry man...later
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

Deimos wrote:think my roommate and i should b going
he needs an ac compressor for a sunfire and i need a few things for my car. is there usually anything there for mx-3s or is it mostly muscle?
there IS everything, but mostly its classic car stuff. but i mean, i bet my dad that he couldent find tennis balls for sale and he found them... just goes to show what you might find there.

Rims + tires (new and used) are a big thing there. so are tools. Lots of body kits there last year, dont know if there where any for a mx3.

Bicgej

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”