Who is in school?

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Who is in school?

Post by Franko »

Anyone here been in college or university of any kind.. or is presently in college? If so.. what did you take?

Im thinking of going back to school and I have no idea what to do. I pretty much despise everything.. I dont know what I should take. This is a difficult decision.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
gregair13

Post by gregair13 »

i am in school right now. just wasting 10minutes before my class
neutral
Supporting Member

Re: Who is in school?

Post by neutral »

Franko wrote:Anyone here been in college or university of any kind.. or is presently in college? If so.. what did you take?

Im thinking of going back to school and I have no idea what to do. I pretty much despise everything.. I dont know what I should take. This is a difficult decision.
I went to college PT for years til ~12 yrs. ago. Was a pre-law student. You say "going back to school." How far did you get with it before leaving? What have you been doing since leaving? I have a few words to offer fwiw but answer those two Q's first...
Image -Jim
Meep

Post by Meep »

I'm occassionally in school. Apparently, I make too much money to get financial aide and I despise loans. So, I pretty much save money, go to school, save money, go to school. Its been in yearly spurts... two years down in the 4 years since I graduated HS.

However, I'm disliking the college I'm at now. Not really interested in any of their programs or degrees. I'll probably be switching colleges to hopefully go into the medical field. Most likely starting as a Radiology Tech. I've had a few years experience there but they don't pay volunteers. :lol:
Last edited by Meep on April 7th, 2006, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I did civil engineering in college for 3 years and gradutated and pure science for 1 year (before civil).
I just finished my second year at the university of Ottawa in civil engineering.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
bulaian

Post by bulaian »

I've been done school for almost a year now. Graduated in Network Engineering Technology
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

When I applied it was for E-Commerce, but they dumped that degree after I was accepted, so... my degree is Internet Managment 8) Next year its going to be changed to Information Science and Technology. Since I graduate this year, I'll have a degree in Internet Managment

:roll:

2 years is about all I can put up with.
1993 RS Teal

Return to “Off-Topic”