[FS]gtr mx-3 need to be gone!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
natural born honda killer

[FS]gtr mx-3 need to be gone!!!

Post by natural born honda killer »

well ive been thinking bout selling the mx-3. there are plenty of mods on it and am just ready to move on as i now have a 2005 sti and think someone else would love to have this mx-3.

mods include:
jspec bpt gtr
pro lx tranny
act stage 2 clutch
haltech
greddy profec b b/c
13 psi(upping the boost to 17-18psi)
starion fmic(getting c02 chiller for it)
msd ignition
msd blaster 2 coil
turbo eclipse fuel injectors
2.5 inch turbo back exhaust(getting 3 inch)
short shifter
full fx designs body kit
cf inverted hood
17 inch konig rated r's with kuhmo excsta supras
pro r1 ehxaust
also has 92-94 model seats
gs bumper with v6 lip (broken when bought but can be fixed)
coil overs not installed
autometer guages with double guage pod a pillar
af, boost
nx ntercooler kit installed

maybe a few other things but i cant remember right now. the tranny works fine but the synchros are shot in 1st so you have to be at a complete stop to put it in gear otherwise it works fine

and at 13 psi i hit 220 whp and 211 tq but i have a bottle neck in the exhaust as the cat is still there but gutted and it goes down to 1 1/4 inch for the cat so thats gonna be gone and 3 inch installed.

looking for best offer. looking to hopefully get 4500-5k. if the deal is finalized you have to find your own way of pickup. and is sold as is. all REASONABLE offers will be checked. no low ballers. the car also has 12X,000 miles on it but the motor that is in it now was installed about 4k miles ago.
Last edited by natural born honda killer on May 28th, 2006, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
D323

Post by D323 »

PM sent.

Sad to hear your selling.

Very interested. Shoot me a PM with your number so we can talk.
GS + BP + T3 + 9lb flywheel - some dead weight = ;)

bump
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
93_mx3_gs

Post by 93_mx3_gs »

Can we get some pics ?
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Nice car form the descrip. I think the price is right on too. J-Dog here in Atl. has as similar car (GTX motor and 3" exhaust etc.) and I wouldn't expect him to sell for any less.

Once the 3" is installed, a better front mount, and boost turned up I'd expect a good 280-300 WHP with proper tuning.

Someone's goina be happy. 8)

Bump for a good car.

Ps, I'd verify the GTR motor claim since there were so few GTR motor anyway.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

ya thats nice price, if i had extra 5k around...id get it. I wonder what would you buy for 5k. this nice gtr mx3 or implants for ur gf lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
D323

Post by D323 »

g/f has DD already so I am shooting for the MX.
GS + BP + T3 + 9lb flywheel - some dead weight = ;)

well i will try to go to my moms today and take pics of it. like i said it is def a gtr motor. the only ones in this area that could confirm it would be torpedan i know for sure. he was there when i was installing it into my car. but i will def get some pics and try to get more of the motor if thats what yall want. and the turbo.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

:? Ah... It looks in pretty rough shape dude... That front bumper is banged-up good from the looks of it...

G/L with the sale, atleast the engine looks/sounds like its a beast... 8)
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

well ive got fx front and it keeps on breaking in same left corner too, I say screw it and im gonna put on different bumper, most likley stock one with lip. If youre looking to get this bumper dont get one, unless your car is show car and you wont be driving it much at all but only shows. your fx bumper will scrape and break even NOT lowered.
its pretty good ride for the money.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

thats also why im throwing in the gs bumper with the lip cause i know how crappy the fx kit front bumper at least is. if i had known i wouldnt have gotten it but i was planning on replacing the bumper with the gs one. also this car is not meant for shows. it has a gtr motor with a haltech and fmic etc.... in it so it would be more as a track car than a dd or show car. trust me it is extremely fast. minus the launch id say its almost just as fast as my sti in a roll. the launch is obviously going to go to the sti.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

i understand what your saying bout the power but its not like im hiding anything as ive said that the exhaust is whats holding the power back. trust me a 3 inch with a high flow cat will do wonders. also you cant judge how much power im making with the gtr as opposed to your t3. diff turbos means diff power levels for diff boost. as an example my sti makes 14.5 psi and makes 300hp and tq at the flywheel so about 240-245 whp and wtq. and it makes this power on an ihi turbo. so i should be making the same power right? wrong diff turbos with diff trims so of course your t3 will make more power than the vj23 as your t3 is bigger. plus the gtr feels about the same as the gtx stock but you upgrade it and you will see a diff. plus i havent even made an aggressive tune as i didnt want to blow it. i have a normal tune on it not too rich and not too lean. so trust me with a more aggressive tune and with a high flow exhaust and add a few more psi's i could easily see 275-280whp and tq. i just did get the time to do that. and when i had the money i decided to use that to go and buy me a new sti so i didnt have any money for the mx. and i figure someone else with more time and money would like to have it. and also take it farther and beyond what i would. trust me i you could talk to my wife shed tell you how hard this is for me. as you can see ive been around for awhile and do not want to sell but right now in my life i feel its about time for me to move on and i just want to let her go to someone that knows what they are doing and knows what they are getting so they dont screw it up. i think ive found that person. id really hate to see one of the few last gtrs that ive seen or heard of in the states blow up. and like i said i think i have found that person.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Someone needs to pick this up. $5000 is a very good price for this car. Engine alone sells for $2000, And he has it swapped and tuned with a $1500 setup. Tuning wa sprolly around $300. Great car for someone wanting a turbo.

G/L with the sale man. And have fun with the STi. BTW, at a roll @ 60mph The MX-3 would win :). The local STi Found that out. I am so happy...
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

wow thats near my house sorta... i hate being poor lol specially after christmass
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”