injectors

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mx3stylez

injectors

Post by mx3stylez »

hey everyone, i got a quick question i need help with. i am trying to figure out which injectors i should go with. i hears from a friend that i could use rx7 550 injectors and he can get a set of them for $300. this sounds like an awsome deal, but i'm not sure if they would work. any input on this or an alternative would be appreciated.
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: injectors

Post by Josh »

mx3stylez wrote:hey everyone, i got a quick question i need help with. i am trying to figure out which injectors i should go with. i hears from a friend that i could use rx7 550 injectors and he can get a set of them for $300. this sounds like an awsome deal, but i'm not sure if they would work. any input on this or an alternative would be appreciated.
well first off what motor do you plan on using?? BP, B6, B6T, BPT, ACDC, ESP, 13B, K20.

for the RX7 thoes are great injectors as they were made for that. I am asuming you are running a B6 DOHC, so unless you have some great fuel management and a HUGE turbo like T3/T04E size your not going to need thoes. but if eventually you plan on getting to that kind of power it might be good to pick them up. but hopefully that 300 dollar price is for new ones, because you can pick up a set of used ones all day for around 100 bucks USD. and really 460's is all you really need. hope that helps ya a little. but really we need some more info to help you out.
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

hey, i should have added some more info, i've got the ze swap, and am in on the group buy for the turbo kit
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed

Return to “Forced Induction”