new car (56k beware!)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mxstockade

new car (56k beware!)

Post by mxstockade »

04' accord exl

I know, I know, the question why comes to mind. I got this car because it was my bros and.... well I blew the motor and offered to help pay the bill to get it fixed and the payments, my bro got my mazda and I Got this. Im just not gonna speak that name of the make it is, so I call it the "accord" thats it.... [/img]
92' mx3 GS
2.5 exaust from cat back w/ xl performance muffler, sony explodes amped, 10" audiobahn sub.
http://mail.roadfly.com/mitfox/45789.jpg
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

shame lol just kidding, clean ride
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

:?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

If I lived in Cali I think I would get an accord for every day driving. Great gas milage, great sellback value, and for a stock commuter it is awesome. Also you don't ever have to worry about it passing emmisions. The pass where I got my dyno tuning says "I have see stock honda's with no Cats pass emissions...
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

If theres a nice clean way to take the huge 'H' off the back you should do it. keep it nice and clean!!

Very nice car!
1993 RS Teal

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”