INdash dvd

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
chads_mx3

INdash dvd

Post by chads_mx3 »

I am installing my indash dvd player, we have evrything hooked up right but there is no power going to it, When we put it in my buddys Honda Accord it works perfect. Is there a reason why it wont get any power when it is in my mx-3?
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

shouldn't be I put mine in works fine and other board members have them too all work no issues
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Moved to car audio and alarm.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Is it a 1 or 2 Din DVD player? If so then it should be just as easy as plugging in a radio. Check your fuses first and then check the power wire with a multi meter.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Honda accords have +12, accessory and ground right in the plug. Mazda's usually have +12, accessory but ground is a separte wire.

So I am saying u might have the two power wires hooked up but not the ground wire. I had to make my own ground because the factory one was so badly coroded :D
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
chads_mx3

Post by chads_mx3 »

yah i got it working now, seems that there was a break in my power wire so there was no power going to it. Thanks for all the help guys.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”