my new ride finally

Off-Topic Discussions
natural born honda killer

my new ride finally

Post by natural born honda killer »

well i figured id let yall know first of all im not and i say again NOT getting rid of the gtr mx-3 so dont worry bout that. but m new car is going to be a 2005 aspen white subaru wrx sti with silver wheels. options on it are short throw shifter, sti floor mats, upgraded sec system, boost guage on the steering column, lighter element, auto dimming compass mirror, arm rest ext, with a subwoofer. i got it for 34,800 or so out the door.

sti was about 32,600 then about 2300 or so for ttl. man i cant wait to get back so i can drive it lol. when i get pics ill post them.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

i hate you
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

whats the depreciation like in the states?

over here in the uk it's terrible but then again they are more readily available over here...

they are excellent cars!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

BADMX3 wrote:whats the depreciation like in the states?

over here in the uk it's terrible but then again they are more readily available over here...

they are excellent cars!
umm over here we dont get any good production cars cause then the usdm would be taken over by a place that produces better cars cheaper with more options at less cost...etc...etc.

in otherwords we have s--- a-- cars available to us
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

well if it makes you feel any better i still cant drive it until i get home which will be around dec 05 or jan 06. boooooooo this sucks lol.

but i will say i think ive earned this car lol.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

natural born honda killer wrote:well if it makes you feel any better i still cant drive it until i get home which will be around dec 05 or jan 06. boooooooo this sucks lol.
but i will say i think ive earned this car lol.
On-line shopping through the exchange from overseas??
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

online yes but not through the exchange. im on a dallas import site and this guy works at subaru of dallas and he hooked me up with a deal and plus i think the 06 are ugly as hell. so i was like man i gotta get one now instead of when i get back and hope they have what i want. i just think the 04-05 wrx/sti looks awesome. he said he gave it to me for invoice plus 500 so i did get a good deal as they are normally going for like 36-37 otd with everything with the options i wanted. i wish the exchange had subaru in there package but they only have ford dodge chevy gm and harley davidson
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “Off-Topic”