[FS - Craigslist] MX3 KLZE (wrecked) in California

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sam Baker

[FS - Craigslist] MX3 KLZE (wrecked) in California

Post by Sam Baker »

hey guys, sadly i'm puttin my car up on craigslist to sell it. any feedback is welcome (price too high?) and all the info is in the post. i'm just sellin out and savin up for something else. i still have the other mx3 i drive around, but i wont be swapping the KLZE over to it.. anywayz hit me up if you're in cali and want a ZE. lata
~ sam

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/77171870.html
92 Autozam AZ3
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

how much for the kl_ze?
shipped to Linden NJ

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Top Line-$1700
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

u can make an offer.. but ya gotta take the car too ;) lol
92 Autozam AZ3
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

ouch :)

shipping on the engine to Norway is pretty decent, but an entire car is waaaay more expensive.

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Glad to see you are ok, If you have to part it out let me know I need a couple things
Thanks,
Shawn
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
RizzeRocket

Post by RizzeRocket »

give us a hint how much u lookin to get aournd for it for some reason i cant make an offer like this :P
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

I would like to call dybbs on the clear corners if you decide to part it out. Let me know.
Taras

Post by Taras »

Sam, that's too bad you wrecked her. Such a nice car. Let us know if you part out, I may get a few things from ya.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

thanks guys.. only prob is, i cant take the engine out because i have no room to do it nor the hoist to do it with. plus i gotta get rid of the car, so i was just hopin to get local's who have mx6/mx3/probe that wanted the ZE and had a place to do the swap.. or people who would wanna come pick it up. really sucks not having room to do the fun stuff in (plus living at home and having a mom that asks "when is that car going out of the driveway" every week).. sorry guys
92 Autozam AZ3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

wouldnt you like to fix it ... :(
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'm glad to hear you are ok, that looks pretty bad. did you get hurt?

That car is way beyond fixing. look at the crease in the front fender, no aparent damge to the paint which means it is the twisted unibody that caused that. The sheet metal just behind the door is also bent and would be a super pita to fix. Parts car only.

With that being said, I think you will be better off parting it. It will sit there for a shorter period of time. You should be able to dismantel the car in a hard weekend with some buddies and a rented hoist. Try a tool rental place. I know of a few around here that carry hoists. You'll make more money too.
If you decide to part it I call dibs on the front spoiler..
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

just looked at the pics, if you brought it around here I know few shops that would fix it for you. takes a good frame tech to fix that but its definitely fixable...Im not saying it would be cheap though.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

If I was to take that engine out, how much would you want for it?
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

see thing is.. i've started parting it already (have sold a few parts to some people on here), and the more i take off, the more my parents get mad and ask when it's gonna be gone. prob is, it's a lotta work to swap the motor, and since i'm not gonna use it for my other mx3, taking it out would just be a lotta work for nothing. + since i gotta get rid of the mx, might as well sell it all together. sorry if i sound lazy.. i'm just insanely strapped for cash, and need to get the car outta here.

o yea and the damages are fatal.. frame was bent and all the way on the pass. side the door wont close right because of it. also the axle was bent, spoiler broken in many pieces.. it's all bad. terrible to see it go, and especially in the worst kinda way.. but i need to move on. i appologize again that i cant take the engine out, but hey if anyone is interested and in the surrounding area, hit me up and maybe we could work somethin out. (shipping is a b!tch even with just the engine)
92 Autozam AZ3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”