Trial Front Bumper

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

Do You Like This Bumper?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 20

good_glory

Trial Front Bumper

Post by good_glory »

I came across this picture awhile ago somewhere and I remember someone saying it was a trial that was supposed to be produced (possibly by Pakfeifer) but it never happened.

I absolutely love this bumper, just wondering if anyone has more information or even if there is interest in seeing if we can have it made???

Heres the picture...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/722334/4
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

I believe its being made already by Pakfeifer or someone else, and yes i do like it
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

i think that is closed to the nicest bumper ive seen made for our car
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

if anyone finds out who makes it post because i would love to get get my hands on that
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

haha see, exactly!

Oscar if the above is true let me know if theres anything i can do to help, like be the fitter car or anything cause id love to see this happen
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

If I remember correctly, Oscar tried to get the guy to ship it to him so he could replicate it- but shipping was so crazy or something I cant remember exactly the deal.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

This is the "Chris Barros" bumper right? He made the bumper and Oscar was going to copy it, but then Chris was too busy with other things.... something like that...
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

^ no it isn't. The one on the red car doens't have those two small circular holes, it is quite different actually.

And IMVHO the one on that red car is by far the BEST LOOKING bumper I've seen yet on a MX3.

I would actually buy it if it were no more than 350 shipped to my door. IT doesn't look too low to the ground and it has an excellent look to it.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
reaper of souls

ah go i see were your looking my bad but it's close
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Absath

Post by Absath »

Yeah, it was announced early last fall, and I signed up to buy the front and sides. And then nothing happened. And nothing continued to happen.

Eventually I gave up and realized it wasn't going to get made, and went with my original first choice, the MS front.

-Tim
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

It's a little too open-mouthed for my taste. I like a bumper that has a little more structure to it and less of a wire frame look to it. IMHO, any of the thinner styles seem like they would be more prone to cracking if you were in a situation where the bumper would be pressed up against something by accident like getting too close to a parking block or not having enough clearance when you come off a ramp due to lowering, etc.

I'm a big fan of the B-2 Kit at the bottom of the Andy's page though. Stronger design in my opinion and has better details to it. And if somene could either confirm or correct this, but is the B-2 kit on that page the same as the Buddy Club 2??
Legato626

nice

Post by Legato626 »

Kind of looks like the k-max front bumper. But i like it i wouldnt mind getting my hands on some of those side skirts.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
reaper of souls

i do belive it is a buddy club kit not to sure but i love the look of it but not the drift rear i want the Aggressive rear lip it looks and flows alot better
mx3mikey

Post by mx3mikey »

Looks good to me. Not too far extended in the front.

Return to “Appearance”