Sean Mandell from Toronto area

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
greek606

Sean Mandell from Toronto area

Post by greek606 »

I paid for a KLZE IM from this guy on the probetalk.com website way back on Nov 23, 2004. I still haven't seen it or heard from this dude. Never responds to emails. He stated that he sells stuff here too so BEWARE. :evil:

If anyone knows this a-- tell him to contact me. greek606@yahoo.com
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

do oyu have his email and contact details?
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
greek606

Post by greek606 »

His name is also his email address

its sean_mandell@ hotmail.com

He's a regular here and on probetalk..com, but has disappeared since Nov 2004

Thanks for trying to help

George
greek606@yahoo.com
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

??
Last edited by DavidOS on May 22nd, 2005, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

:? And if his friend was a drug-dealer, he might not be 'as strait as an arrow' either...

Maybe he took over the business and dissappeared like his friend did...

:?: Sorry bro, hpe things work out with that IM...
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!
Sean Mandell

Re: Sean Mandell from Toronto area

Post by Sean Mandell »

greek606 wrote:I paid for a KLZE IM from this guy on the probetalk.com website way back on Nov 23, 2004. I still haven't seen it or heard from this dude. Never responds to emails. He stated that he sells stuff here too so BEWARE. :evil:

If anyone knows this a-- tell him to contact me. greek606@yahoo.com
I sent this IM to you on dec. 13th/2004. I am not responsible for lost/stolen shipping. sorry but I can't do anything. I was told that anything that is shipped across the U.S. border and has explosive substances(GAS) can be siezed by customs.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

Do you have any proof of that? I know for a fact that they would contact you if that was the case.
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

mazdubber wrote:Do you have any proof of that? I know for a fact that they would contact you if that was the case.
:2thumbsup: Yup... Thats why you have to fill out eleventeen thousand forms to declare everything from here to China, and why it might be found in your shipment...

If they seized it, you'd know about it... Trust me, it happened to me shipping motorcycle parts to the US... And all it was, plastics & a seat... :roll: It took 13-14 days instead of 7... And you dont think if they thought or "found" explosive substances in a cross-border shippment, they wouldnt contact the sender AND the reciever with all the BS goin on now...

:?
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

??
Last edited by DavidOS on May 22nd, 2005, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

maybe i'm missing something? what explosive substances would be on an IM?
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

There are none.. I suppose I could be wrong.. but dont the fuel injectors fire directly into the cylinders? (They do on my B6DE.. but I am admittedly not positive of the various V6 engines) But if this is indeed the case.. then there would be no gas in the intake to begin with. Its just there for air flow. But even if fuel vapors were in the intake.. even if it was removed packed and shipped same day.. the fuel vapors would be almost completely evaporated out of the intake long before it got to the border. Yes a customs dog would still smell it.. and they might even x-ray it or otherwise inspect it.. but they wouldnt stop shipment on it if they found it was just a used intake manifold. If so.. there would have been a phone call or other such contact. I think there is smell of BS here more than anything else.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

DavidOS wrote:an intake manifold is not explosive, but the verbal diarhea is
didnt you guys watch F&Furious, intake manifolds do explode so make sure you dont ship them or floor pans, they fall off too lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I have sold countless Items to ppl on this site. Davidos, you are one of them(remember the guy with the black lexus?). I sent the manifold and have sinced moved from my return address. I am not saying that it got seized or not. I just know that I sent the f#@kn manifold in december and GREEK606 started emailing me a month ago!!!! now go ahead and think whatever you want but I'm not sending money back to this guy.

I no longer have my mx-3 since december and have no reason to go on probetalk or this site until recently when I found these shims that I thought could come to use for someone here. I have no problem If someone wants to pick them up.

I make 70 grand a year and I have no reason to rip off some guy for $200 dollars.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

DavidOS wrote:
Sean Mandell wrote:
I have sold countless Items to ppl on this site. Davidos, you are one of them(remember the guy with the black lexus?). I sent the manifold and have sinced moved from my return address. I am not saying that it got seized or not. I just know that I sent the f#@kn manifold in december and GREEK606 started emailing me a month ago!!!! now go ahead and think whatever you want but I'm not sending money back to this guy.

I no longer have my mx-3 since december and have no reason to go on probetalk or this site until recently when I found these shims that I thought could come to use for someone here. I have no problem If someone wants to pick them up.

I make 70 grand a year and I have no reason to rip off some guy for $200 dollars.
i concur, you have sold me things, i had no idea it was you as you have changed your nickname.
yeah, sean mandell is suppose to be nvrsrndr. Last november I tried to log on and nvrsrndr no longer existed and my real name was showing. I think it was just after this site had a major overhaul. That's why I opened a new account as bugsy007 as I didn't want my full name showing.

As for Greek606, he just emailed me less than a month ago and it's been 4 months since I sent the IM. I moved in January and didn't forward my address. The package might have returned to my old address for some reason but I never received it. I already tried to call the post office but got nowhere. I spent $70 to send the IM+TB and it was a ground shipment. So unfortunately this is either a scam he is trying to pull on me or we have a lost/stolen shipment. Either way, I did my part and I am sorry if he thinks I scamed him but I'm not going to just give the guy his money and leave myself with nothing and $70 down the drain.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”