Panasonic "ghost" cd player for sale touch screen

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
onelovemx3

Panasonic "ghost" cd player for sale touch screen

Post by onelovemx3 »

i have a 2003 Panasonic "ghost" cd player for sale with books and remote and even the mazda quick connect harnesses for sale! 250 dollas will take less i paid 320 for it brand new . kick a-- cd player 50w and 4 sounds excellent with a system. i also have my 92 mazda mx-3 gs for sale 1600 o.b.o tons of new parts runs great i jus need teh money to get out of debt or else id keep it email me if anyoen is interested in either. one_love_to_my_lord@hotmail.com or call my cell @ 231-629-6009

thanx nick :)
92 Mazda MX-3 1.8 Litre V6, custom cat back exhaust with Ractive muffler, NGK spark plug wires,white interior, stock gs rims w/ lo profile cooper zeon tires, (recommend those tires awesome handling and smooth ride, expensive though), altezzas, (thnx omenmx3). thats all for now folks
Mazda Madman

Post by Mazda Madman »

i see you havent gottena lot of offers on the cd player. whats the lowest youll go on the price and ill get back to you about it asap.

sank you
drewleedham

hey

Post by drewleedham »

do you have a link or some more info/a pic of the deck? my brother's interested.
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

It will save you alot of hastle and you will sell alot faster if you post some pics on the board.I am also interested.
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

i dont think he's going threw to much hastle... as you see he hasn't replyed to the thread, or my email... i mean WTF... lol try to sell sumin, then not.... sell it... lol

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”