520hp MX-3???!!!!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
MarkMoore

520hp MX-3???!!!!!!

Post by MarkMoore »

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/805416

who's is this? :shock: what do u have done to it?
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

One of the guys posted that on the MOCA site last week.

All I gotta say is BS.

Thats from another car.

Did you see the "bragging rights?
Quarter Mile: 9.6 s @ 133 mph->
0-60: 3.7 s
Est. Horsepower: 520
Weight: 1217
Whatever.

Total BS.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Look at what I signed his guestbook. Lol.

Look at where his aftermarket comes from. Yea, remember when those 5 Zigen headers were all the rage? No? Probably because they never existed...what a d---.

It is funny though. ANYONE who had a 500hp+ in an MX-3 and all he has pics of are his "cool racing seats" and "phat spoiler" definitely is a poser.

Love,
CHANKO :D
rukick

Post by rukick »

It looks like it's an RS. There's no way with no pics of the engine bay and no talks about an engine swap or rebuild. Too bad though I could sleep better at night knowing there was an mx3 that fast out there.
Turbo 94 Protege LX
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

yeah no pics of the engine bay :roll:
a guy around here is running 23+psi on a fe3 with big slicks and wheely bars and making 10's on the quarter mile...

anyways I call BS on it too
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

im not even sure those pics are of his own car, im almost certain i was looking at someones cardomain a few days ago with the identical car pics.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:Look at what I signed his guestbook. Lol.

Look at where his aftermarket comes from. Yea, remember when those 5 Zigen headers were all the rage? No? Probably because they never existed...what a d---.

It is funny though. ANYONE who had a 500hp+ in an MX-3 and all he has pics of are his "cool racing seats" and "phat spoiler" definitely is a poser.

Love,
CHANKO :D
I read what you signed in his guestbook.. I dont think that I have laughed quite that hard at something online in a very long time.. Im still laughing about it..

Anyway, that dude couldent be more full of s---..

Lets look at the facts here people.. Ok, first of all Zigen headers? Yeah whatever.. and does anyone else notice that he avoids giveaway pictures such as the gauges, the boost and so on.. He has like twenty pictures of just the front and back of the car over and over.. Blitz engine components? Uhh ok.. and what was I going to point out? Hmmm Ohh yeah, Well unless he is running 30 pounds of boost with NO INTERCOOLER then he is a f*cking liar. Look at the pictures of the front of the car.. you can see the hood latch!

Yep.. he is completely full of crap. Stay calm everybody.. We all knew this would happen.. There are posers in every car scene.. It seems that just anyone can own an mx-3 and not actually have a ---damn clue about what there talking about. Thats why hes not on our fourms.. because his crap would be sniffed out before he got a chance to click the "Submit" button.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

didn't you guys know that those sweet silver wipers add 300HP, duh... :lol: :roll:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

didn't you guys know that those sweet silver wipers add 300HP, duh...
Are you sure its the wipers? Come on now.. I am sure most of his HP is coming from the super aerodynamic butt ugly terydactyl wing he has.. that must make his car fly so fast!!!!

He needs a custom license plate to round out his ride.. something like RICRPSR - Ricer Poser

Oh well.. if the world didnt have morons we wouldnt have anyone to make fun of ;)

Tunes67
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

s---! I did know that about the wipers.. Damnit.. How did I miss it.. God I am such a fool! I can only hope that in time (and with some counciling) you guys can forgive me.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

:laugh:

did anyone notice that he has the only stock 520hp mx-3? or the fact that he has a 'custom' sony sub enclosure? :roll:

also, aren't the dyno charts supposed to have the make and model of the car on them? whatever, this helped bring a close to the work day.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
rukick

Post by rukick »

ovendenk wrote::laugh:

did anyone notice that he has the only stock 520hp mx-3?
I think the BS model had 520hp from the factory. Mazda produced and sold them in Nowayinhell. They don't have intercoolers because they need a lot of hot air to work.
Turbo 94 Protege LX
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

even though he may be full of s--- that car looks really nice and clean.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

lol it looks like he drew that dyno himself
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

hmm he must have pulled it off i cant seem to get anything when i click the link

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”