lambo doors

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Legato626

lambo doors

Post by Legato626 »

I know this is a repost but i was wondering how you can get lambo doors again on a mx-3 i have seen it before.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

i'm probably going to be making a set for my mx, BUT i can't do anything until the winter goes away.... if ever :x . stupid ottawa and it's super long winters. anyways, i'll definitely post pics when it happens, but it won't be for a couple months. gotta get all the math done right first.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
marcus2966

Lambo

Post by marcus2966 »

Hey guy's,
If anyone can upload some pics of a Lambo door conversion, post them please....
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

kevin (aka The Oven)
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

ive started making a set for mine, have the design, all the measurements, just need to clean the "blueprints" up and then the first demo set will be made. this is now going to take some time, im doing a rearend swap on a rs now and a five speed swap into my gs. cars are fun......
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

already for sale on ebay, 600 canadian
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

hey guys i bought a set off ebay from Shea.. just waitin for them to come :wink:
92 Autozam AZ3
Neil

Post by Neil »

Sam Baker wrote:hey guys i bought a set off ebay from Shea.. just waitin for them to come :wink:
I intend to as well once the funds are saved up.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

One of the few mods I plan to make to my car.. But it will have to wait for a year or so.. need to take care of stuff first :?

Tunes67
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

i was talking to that guy on ebay (shea, or whatever) when he first started to sell them. back then he included the gas shocks and they were cheaper. he told me that it cost him $250 to make his first set AND that included the price of the gas shocks. so, now that he seems to be selling more of them and his design is fairly simple, he probably saves a bit of money on manufacturing costs. oh ya, he doesn't even include the gas shocks anymore. i'm not buying em because he didn't seem all that knowledgeable when i talked to him and cause i think he could cut the price a bit. i know, i know... it's his design and he can do whatever he wants :roll: .

whatever, let us know how they work and how adjustable they are.
kevin (aka The Oven)
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Dali wrote:ive started making a set for mine, have the design, all the measurements, just need to clean the "blueprints" up and then the first demo set will be made. this is now going to take some time, im doing a rearend swap on a rs now and a five speed swap into my gs. cars are fun......
after you make the first demo set, make a set for me would ya ? With mx3.com discount :)

ps- Cars ARE fun :wink:
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

This is off the topic but he no longer has the air bag set!!!! That's because its on my car!!!!!! Pain in the a-- every once in a while but hey its still :pimp:
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Here ya' go! just found this, Lambo door kit for $600Canaidian and $498 US shipping is like 20 bucks or so for the US and canada. I'm so excited! I'm gonna make that order really really soon :D

http://www.geocities.com/shea_lambo_doo ... 9164986375

That's the site!
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

yea thats shea's page. looks totally legit, and thats why i bought a set. but he seems to be taking his time.. bought the set on the 1st of march and now he says his supplier wont have them til next week. i'm not doubting him, but after what happened with marsh, im not waiting past the paypal 30 day limit. anyways i'll keep u all posted!
92 Autozam AZ3
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Shea Brown email 13 Mar 05 "Hey well i dont really have anything to show you i dont have the kit on my car at the moment also i have had other people stoping in to drop off money and the parents are not rilly likeing it so they dont want people stoping in any more. so i dont rilly no what to tell you. let me no what you want to do. thx
Shea"

Basically, I sent an email to Shea last night asking if I could stop by on my way back from Toronto today and have a look at his product and ask some questions. The above was his responding email that I received after my return from Toronto. You can draw your own conclusions from this. As far as I'm concerned, what I see is a very young individual living with mom and dad trying to perhaps earn an income while living at home. To deny a prospective customer the ability to inspect / view a product prior to a potential sale seems completely contrary to normal business ethics. Not to mention the cost of the item, to go on blind faith on this one I've got to have rocks in my head. I don't know if this individual (Shea) has an established business record or history to view, but just the wording (grammar) in the above (non-editted) email sent up red flags for me.

Sammy, I hope it pans out for you big guy.

You can draw your own conclusions, but after seeing Sam's post, this just confirms my suspicions. I would prefer to say I'm wrong, but witholding this information would be a dis-service to the members of this BB.
IMHO Only - thanks
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “Appearance”