Motegi Riax wheels

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Motegi Riax wheels

Post by GregoryChristian »

does anyone have a set of these on their Mx-3 ? or could someone photoshop them on my car ...I am thinking of buying them and some black or carbon fiber Altezza lights but would like to see how thay would look on my Creek Blue Mx-3 :)
Last edited by GregoryChristian on February 17th, 2005, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Ever get that stripped lug & nut outta that rear wheel?
Image -Jim
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

yeah ... Finally I got it off ...the stud was loose from the hub and I had to pull the wheel forward and have some use a impact to take it off
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

come on guys ...how do you think they would look on my car with some black or carbon fiber altezza's ??
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

I dont really liek the wheels..but im never a fan of wheels with so many spokes. that sjust me. Id have to see them on the car i guess.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

The dark painted spoke design looks good stood up on display but the dark color & style might get kind of lost once installed on the car. That's just my general impression with a lot of dark rims. Seems like the dark color of the tires + dark painted rims and the dark background area of the wheel wells can make the wheels sort of disappear. Polished lip could help counter that but I actually prefer the look of your current wheels.
Image -Jim
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

yah, i dont' like black rims because I just glance and think that they're wheels with no hub caps, so i'd rather have opal or white or somethin.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”