mx-6 interior

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mattieg

mx-6 interior

Post by mattieg »

I was driving home from work tonight and I got this funky idea, haven't done any research on it, but does anyone know if an mx-6 interior would fit into an mx-6? Like dash, seats, everything?
my poor car..
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I am gonna put mx6 leather seats in later on this year, they basically bolt in. I dont think the dash would fit because the mx6 is wider...
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

ya it would most likely require some trimming and lots of fitting, but it would be a really cool thing to see done. good luck if you decide to go for it.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
David Witherow

Re: mx-6 interior

Post by David Witherow »

mattieg wrote:I was driving home from work tonight and I got this funky idea, haven't done any research on it, but does anyone know if an mx-6 interior would fit into an mx-6? Like dash, seats, everything?
yeah im pretty sure that and mx-6 interior would fit and mx-6 but i could be wrong....lol...jokes
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

the last mx6 i saw , HAD an mx6 interior in it... must of been a custom job :lol:
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
RizzeRocket

Post by RizzeRocket »

haha as soon as i saw his mistake i coulnt wait to read all the comments
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

There is a guy on cardomain that did the mx6 seat swap..looks pretty good, but the only thing is the stupid back seats...it would be nice to leather the back seates and the door panels you know, I might save up for that.
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

Yea, I plan to find some mx-6 leather seats and toss em in my car once winter goes(cold leather sucks :x ). I believe that the tracks are different, so if you want to do the seats you will be able to get X # of bolts on, but a few won't fit, customization here I come! :welder: . Anyways, the dash on the mx-6 is definetely wider, so you'd have to trim her down. If you want an mx-6 interior, buy an mx-6 :laugh: But yea, it would definetely be a sight to see I tell ya.
Invisible
93 GS Tropical Emerald Metallic MTX 1.8L
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hmmm i may want those mx6 seats... are they comfortable?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

yes very, they got a really nice bolster to them too
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

damn fruedian slip, was thinking about mx-6 interiors and typed mx-6 instead of mx-3 but you guys got the idea heh
my poor car..
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

my bro drives a 93 ls with leather seats they are the most comfortable seats i have sat in but they have some good weight to them if u thinking of more speed.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: mx-6 interior

Post by jschrauwen »

mattieg wrote:I was driving home from work tonight and I got this funky idea, haven't done any research on it, but does anyone know if an mx-6 interior would fit into an mx-6? Like dash, seats, everything?
I do like the MX6 seat swap idea. I've had that notion for some time. But the dash thing.....why???????...nothing wrong with the MX3 dash. There are those of the opinion that actually prefer the older (92/93) dash to the newer ones.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

because I like the looks of the mx-6 dash more than the mx-3, and I like the mx-3 body style more than the mx-6. And, because i want to =) Problem is, i crashed and sold that mx-3, and I wouldn't do that to my mx-3 se
my poor car..
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

solo_ryder wrote:I am gonna put mx6 leather seats in later on this year, they basically bolt in. I dont think the dash would fit because the mx6 is wider...
No. They don't. That's what I was told on here. I went out and bought a mint MX6 seat at the junkyard for $40. I could barely get ONE of the four bolts in. I ended up putting a pristine seat out for the garbage truck. Unless you've got a welder and alot of spare time, they WILL NOT work.

Return to “Appearance”