Fellow MXr or Foe part 2

Off-Topic Discussions
DavidOS

Fellow MXr or Foe part 2

Post by DavidOS »

bubbaflaat wrote:That may very well be the ugliest MX-3 ever.... I don't know what the hell is up with mx-3 owners.... they are just a bunch of ricers I guess. That car deserves that Fast and Furious sticker. And you people make fun of hondas? So many people make fun of ricers on this site, and then everyone says how awesome this car is. What ever happened to clean looking cars? Why they retarded paint job that should be on a lowrider? I think that car would get more attention from police than a suicide threat. I think i'm gonna go throw up now. I'm prolly gonna get flamed for this post but whatever. You guys have fun with your ricer POS MX-3s. I thought these cars were different. Nope... was I ever wrong. I might even get banned for expressing my opinion... Think about what you people are turning the mx-3 into... Spend a hour on honda tech, and you might make fun of yourself for being a ricer.

Gavin
This needs to be said because it seems ppl hate on everyone else when they never did anything to deserve it.

lol post pics of your car??? i havent seen yours yet bubba.
ps rice?? wtf we all drive jap cars!!!have you seen modified jap cars??? they invented them and invented the stickers and the bolt on parts so we are all rice for haveing bolt in or on parts. plus stickers down the side of the door or whatever that shits been around forever in japan and not to mention pro rally and f1 drivers have advertisements allll over their cars and doesnt look that bad.
Rice isnt offensive its kinda like the stupid a-- people who cant learn to shut up when when they have nothing positive or even useful to say. Which really makes you useless when all you can do is attack others for their own enjoyment in modifiying their cars HOWEVER THEY LIKE.
Ricer??? its like the arguement between the american muscle race car driver and the jap car driver....

american muscle car driver: oh you use turbos and nos to go fast ricer pos blah blah blah, turbos are gay blah blah blah
Jap car driver: stickers and turbos, its more a hobby i enjoy my car as it cost me money and i like to see what i can do with it. Every driver enjoys their own car... so no matter what, there will always be someone who doesnt like it.... but its the people who just cant shut their mouths that always say to much and think they have never made a mistake or done something bad or ugly or whatever. Look in the mirror you might see a$$cheeks cause thats what you look like when your such a negative b!itch.

PS the fast and furious has a supra that has the same paintjob and hood and yes mx3s when done up look a little like mini supras... therefore his look was tryign to match the movie, if i had a car i sure as hell wouldnt mind the $ dollars to make it look sick or to put some nice paint on it.

Instead its the closed minded, poor b!tches who say "rice" or "you suck"
just cause he can afford to put the $ dont complain. Just say nice hood, nice rims, nice whatever say i dont agree with this or that but saying all that s--- isnt called for.
FVckin relax and say good work trying to match the movie! instead you hack at him for his hard work or his own vision of making his car like that supra.

PPS. the fast and furious was a cool movie to watch just for the sake of it, its a well made street racing video... and yes YOU HAVE ALL WATCHED IT!!!
its not about the reality of it its a fUckN movie you retards, enjoy it for what it is a movie.

PPPS. Hondas, Mazdas, nissan...etc...etc... who the hell cares cause a ferrari enzo will kick the s--- out of all of you and looks better, a bmw m3 will most likly kick the s--- out of your car and look better, a lambo looks better.
In fact we are all rice cause thats all we can afford when we compare ourselves to real super cars. The spirit of tuning and racing is in the people who are impressed and always shake the other guys hand on a job well done and have fun doing it. How about having fun in what your doing and help other people along.

good luck with your future tuning adventures.

Peace !! mouth peices.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

lol post pics of your car??? i havent seen yours yet bubba.

you must of missed it, but not long ago he did post pics of his car..... a stock looking black v6 with klze.

as far as all of the ricer talk and bashing, im really sick of it and dont care anymore, i think I'll just ignore it and go on with my life, if people want to put stickers on their cars, honda or mx3, why go nuts about it ?
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

exactly
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Actually here is a post of his car on the Honda-Tech Forums.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id ... 2#13454122

DavidOS, I agree with what you have said, however, I would not have used the same language.
I understand your upset, but please watch the language next time. :)
Last edited by MX-3.com on January 15th, 2005, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

no problem:D

I do get upset when people pick on other peoples ideas... especially when they are overseas guests who might have ALOT OF good info and products to provide to help us over here as well.

ill tone the language down.

MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

Thanks DaivdOS,

I agree with what your saying, and this is not meant to be a critiicism at all, but I think there are a number of European Car owners, who dream to have what "American" car owners take for granted.

Fast and the Furious, although it goes against my principles, it is a dream for many people. even more so for some European people.

I myself would not ever put a Fast and the Furious decal on my car, but for them it is probably more like an honour.

Also as someone else posted, he was obviously trying to immitate the car in Fast and the Furious so the decal only makes sense.

Regards,

DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

exactly.... hell if someone did up my car to look like the red RX7 i wouldnt complain either:) as long as theres no movie sticker.

bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I guess I just haven't found the light yet, and maybe just maybe one day i'll find out how cool bodykits are. I put a shitload of hours into my car's exterior and for what? To look stock. I pulled out many dents and shaved a few things and fixed a busted bumper. When you ask for feedback, you ask people to tell you what your car looks like, not to say "hey you put alot of time into that, so that makes it cool" DUH, i think everyone knows how much time and money they have spent on their cars. You guys can have your wings and body kits, i'll just stay stock.

Gavin
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

You guys can have your wings and body kits, i'll just stay stock.
Nobody on this site with bodykits is against another mxer because his car is stock.........and i just love how you generalize everyone as having a bodykit and poor bubbaflaat is the only stock looking mx3 driver who dosent get any credit for working hard on his car

i agree with you that SOMETIMES, SOME people are harsh towards honda drivers byt he comments they make...... but as for your talk about mx3's with bodykits and what some peoples tastes are.... you are wrong and thats all there is to it

It is impossible to say "mx3.com is this way. or mx3.com is that way" ,,, mx3.com is 8000 different styles because there is 8000 different people........... some like aggressive body kits and there are also MANY people how prefer a clean look and low profile as you like..... and i think i remember when you posted pics of your car you got lots of positive comments and compliments on it.
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i like the stock or mostly stock look so thats how mine is, i just dont get why we all cant just get along
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

JWMX3 wrote:
You guys can have your wings and body kits, i'll just stay stock.
..... and i think i remember when you posted pics of your car you got lots of positive comments and compliments on it.
Maybe those comments went to his head.

Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

ok.. just for the record, i agree with whoever on HondaTech said that europe is like 3-4 years behind us in style. NO OFFENSE to them, but they are. :shrug: my buddy in england came here and thought he was in heaven went we went to Pepboys! big wings, big subs, all that was still the sh!t over there, and if you browse their classified sites, you'll see the funniest looking little hatchbacks riced to hell. :lol: but my point is.. i commended this guy for his hard work and originallity, because i've never seen that hood, those side skirts, OR that ferrari bumper on an mx3 before. it's the uniqueness that i liked (also i like orange).. but that sticker needs to go.. really.. and bubbaflaat, to everyone their own. i'm not disagreeing with you about it lol, but just keep the bashing to yourself.
92 Autozam AZ3
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

o yea.. and 2 years ago when i bought my two 12" blue subwoofers, i thought they were the coolest thing i'd seen.. but now i'm getting more into racing, and i want some weight reduction, so they'll probably end up going. it's just evolution :P everybody's gotta have their bowl of rice before they can move on to sweet and sour pork :freak:
92 Autozam AZ3
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I'm sure glad everyone really thought about what I said. All you have to do is read my post, then go through a couple pages of people's car in the image/video forum, and watch everyone's reactions to some of the cars.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

true dat, sam!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “Off-Topic”