KLZE ?'s again

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ncmx3

KLZE ?'s again

Post by ncmx3 »

Hello everyone, few quick questions. Im looking for a KLZE and cpu. I found one that i might buy and the intake is stamped KL-3195? The cpu is supposively stamped KLK1????? Never seen that, am i buying the right stuff? Second, some web sites show aluminum blocks? Last if I buy the klze with the straight neck intake and i go to the junk yard to get a 2.5 intake, which throttle body do i use? the 2.5 aspec or jspec? Are there any differences?

Thanks everyone
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

Where you from? I got some in stock! The head stamps should be k31101 and kl311a1. the straight neck can be fitted, but it's quite a hassle.

Bastian
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
ncmx3

Post by ncmx3 »

Live in Jacksonville NC, How much is shipping to a business? Do you have the KL-31 ecu? How much are the ze's
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

-The 2.5 intake manifold thats best for the klze is from the millenia. The one from the probe, mx6, or 626 is more restrictive. So if you get the millenia IM, get a throttle body from a millenia as well. The k8 TB will fit, but its only 55mm, and the millenia has 60mm.

-You need either a kl31 or kl36 ecu

-Find out what cams and heads the engine has

Here is a link on throttle bodies
http://mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=34798

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”