thumbs down for now for nvrsrndr

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
D_Gagne

thumbs down for now for nvrsrndr

Post by D_Gagne »

:evil: ok this message is for nvrsrndr i send him money on like dec 18 for a pair of window visors and he emailed me back saying he got my money but its been a while now and still no sing so this guy might be a scam cuz i know it dont take that long on the 23 of dec i ordered a CARPET FROM PSI TUNNING AND IT WAS HERE 2 DAYS AGO NOW TELL ME SOMTHING.....so if ur out the guy lemme know what the scoop is or lemme know if ur a scam artist[/b][/i]
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
greek606

Post by greek606 »

I think that is the same dude that ripped me off

look up sean mandell as user name

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=40990
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
greek606

Post by greek606 »

For those skeptical about who's telling the truth. I got a PM from the guy that bought the IM that I had paid for already on Probletalk.com. Hopefully he'll be able to get me Sean's phone number. Anyone else's help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Here's a cut an paste of the message:

MartinKanczuga
Slow Learner

Seller Rating: (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, yes I picked up this IM off him a few months ago. After reviewing the post from his previous screen name and the pic he posted of the IM it turns out I have the one he pictured under KILAZE. I can tell because the one he sold me has the circle in the exact same spot. I was actually gonna buy it off him when he was selling it in November but something seemed kind of shady and I backed off, then bought it in February but I didnt even realize it was the same person I was dealing with.

Anyway let me know and I can give you his phone #.

Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek606
Hi

Did u ever get the KLZE IM from bugsy007?

That a--hole sold it to me for $212.50 in Nov under the KILAZE and never sent it.

Check out any KILAZE posts and you'll see how he was avoiding me
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Okay greek606

You only have 23 posts and all of them are about sean mandell.

Do you think that every bad seller is this guy or something?

Why did you paste your email about your intake manifold in this guys topic?

You are getting out of hand man-- stay in one topic please.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
greek606

Post by greek606 »

I posted the IM manifold problem here because Sean is using 3 names to sell stuff here. This one being one of them. I'm trying to get justice for me and prevent others from getting robbed too.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”