how long does this take!?

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
bluebullet

how long does this take!?

Post by bluebullet »

supposely my hood was shipped right after march break and although i did pay the cheapest shipping rate how long should it take to get from the states MA to Toronto Canada??
DavidOS

Re: how long does this take!?

Post by DavidOS »

2 weeks max
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

i would write whoever you bought it from an e-mail. i bought new altezas from m1 motorsports on ebay march 29th, and they still havn't arived, so i e-mailed them and they said that they have been "lost" in the mail. when i checked there seller feedback it seems that they have been "loosing" alot of stuff in the mail lately, i better get my money back...
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

this guy is really a great guy and really nice he has email me numerious times and we have kept in touch! but where can my hood be!?!?! i guess UPS likes to take there sweet a$$ time!!! also a tracking number of sum sort would be great all i want is to see where my CF inverted hood is!!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”