Anyone interested to change the meet for sundays?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Sean Mandell

Anyone interested to change the meet for sundays?

Post by Sean Mandell »

I know wednesday is the official meet day but I feel that there are more people that would consider meeting on sunday if there is a meet scheduled.

I'd love to come out on wednesdays but it just seems to be an inconvenience as I work till nine and after I go home, eat and walk my dog; It is like 10:30-11.

If the meet were on sundays then it might attract some more 3's. :shrug:

just a thought!
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
David Witherow

Re: Anyone interested to change the meet for sundays?

Post by David Witherow »

sorry man we started them on sudays and only 3 ppl showed up...when we changed them to wed we got alot more ppl comming out
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

Originally posted by David Witherow:
sorry man we started them on sudays and only 3 ppl showed up...when we changed them to wed we got alot more ppl comming out
Wednesday's were like that too in the beginning! :shrug:

Also I'm pretty sure most mx-3 members are now going
back to school/college and Sunday nights might be bring out some more members..... :shrug:
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

that is true tho, wednesday's were tried last year but didn't get the best turn-outs, it was always sunday...maybe we should try a sunday soon since nice weather is is gonna come to an end soon.

Set one up with an early notice, like a week, and try to do it before we move the clocks (i dont know when we do that, but i have a feeling its close)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

ya i rem we tried to have the meet on a sunday a couple times and both times no one really showed up. In the past month the wednesday meets have been going great with prolly 8-10 mx's per meet which is really good compared to the beginning of the summer. But i agree we should try and have a meet on a sunday just to see if it brings out any new ppl that cant make it on a wednesday. Which would be better for some ppl this sunday or next sunday cuz its already getting kind of cold at night so the sooner the better
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Chasing_Size

Post by Chasing_Size »

I'd come on sundays, strictly because it's a day I have **** all to do.... I can actually drive to toronto... I live in hamilton..and there are aloto f other mx's around here, it'd be alot nicer to drive out on a weekend, instead of a week-day, you know?

Just my 0.02
1992 Mazda mx3 gs / 03 / ms8 intake manifold / klze 67mm bored TB/ Custom CAI / 2.5 Custom exhaust / Drift kit front and sides/ CF Invader hood / 17'' MSR gunmetals with chrome lip / Tockico Blues / Suspension technique springs / Leather interrior/ B&M SS / Fully customized interrior (Red and black) / Corvette Red 00 Paint w/ white,blue,gold pearl / Shaved altezzas w/ black trim/ Front rear strut bars / ze ecu ( I think that's all )
xashramx

Post by xashramx »

Sundays would always be better for me.. I could make it even when I'm working the evening shifts. :)
Putt-putt, bang, crap!!
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

mx3grlsikride---I have been a member for a few years now and I have to say that you are the reason why the Toronto mx-3 club has grown. :) I know that you felt at times that the toronto mx-3 club wasn't going to survive but with your persistence and all the extra time u put in the club to make things happen I have to say that I am very impressed. :)

You are our leader and if you say the meet will be sunday then we will follow ;)
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

[quote]Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
mx3grlsikride---I have been a member for a few years now and I have to say that you are the reason why the Toronto mx-3 club has grown. :) I know that you felt at times that the toronto mx-3 club wasn't going to survive but with your persistence and all the extra time u put in the club to make things happen I have to say that I am very impressed. :)

You are our leader and if you say the meet will be sunday then we will follow :D Ya I admit I did get frustrated a few times in the beginning of the summer when only liek 2 cars would show up to a meet and quite a few times I was like **** it, I still harassed like everyone hahah sorry guys. Even tho I would bring the ppl out u awesome guys are y they keep coming back. Now the meets are great and we always get a good turn out. Finally hahaha!!!
Ok what I suggest then is to meet this Sunday. I am attempting to plan a cruise to Wasaga again next Sunday so we wouldnt be able to do the meet then so we should do it this weekend. I'm gonna be in London all weekend but I will stop there on my way home. We could also meet a bit earlier like around 7 or so...so is anyone up for that??
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

RTT

Post by RTT »

So is the meet on the sunday replacing the wednesday one this coming week? are we have two meets then? i think i could make it out to the sunday one...but wednesday meets have been realli good everytime that i have come out to them always at least5-10 cars and always new people.
Just let me kno where and when and i'll see what i can do to b there to reprazent!

:throwup:
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

Ya, I think we should have dual meets for a little bit, so ppl can choose which works best for them (and if both work, then come to both!), so we can acutally see the diff and choose what's best for most.
AKA Deimos
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ya i think this sunday we should have a meet plus next wednesday cuz i know off hand a few ppl that cant make it on sunday but want to come out next wed. I should be able to make it to both. If it goes good then we can do it until it gets really cold and everyone hiberates for the winter heheh i know i do. I'll be in London all weekend so I might not be able to check this. So i will be at the usual timmies between 7-730 on sunday night We'll see how this goes.. If theres anyone from the London area whose gonna cruise down let me know since i will be there my cell # is 416-660-8891.

Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Well last year it was always Sundays and only the occasional Wednesday meet. It's a lot easier for me to meet on Sundays.
RTT

Post by RTT »

ok well i guess there is gonna b a sunday meet i hope lots of people come out to it! it sounds like lots of people want to come out. see u all sunday at around 7-7:30 at the ususal timmies!!
salmont

Post by salmont »

I like the idea of a meet on sundays. I might not be able to make it this sunday due to prior arrangements, but I would be easier for me to come down on sundays normally. I am coming down on the wednesday meet for sure though! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”