92 Mx3 RS for sale

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Johnomx3

92 Mx3 RS for sale

Post by Johnomx3 »

Sad to say im thinking about selling my 92 mx.. This car is amazing but i need cash as im starting college in the fall.. I live in Sudbury, Ontario. Few hours north of Toronto, just wanted to see if theres any interest.

My cardomain site in my sig has some pictures of the car, as to what it needs is nothing it was cert approx 2 months ago. The only thing the mech said it would need back brakes after a few months so they might need replacing. Also a few spots of surface rust are on the car, nothin major they were patched up i think by the old owner but are just coming through now.

As for mods as u can see in the cardomain i have a magnaflow muffler,(sounds good, not too loud and deep sounding not whiny whatsoever) custom interior painted white to match the exterior, also a Fx designs combat front bumper. I dont have an asking price i really dont have a price i would put on it for the time ive put into it all and the additional work thats been done. Anyways if interested or have ne comments (say as how much u think its worth so i dont get ripped) email me or MSN me @ johno_brownrigg@hotmail.com i can give u more info. anyways thanks for your consideration and look forward to hearing from anyone.
Dual '92 RS's, Both white, one RS spoiler on standard daily driver and a automatic parts car.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/588315

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”