EDMONTON TUNERS....

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
BLKMX-3

EDMONTON TUNERS....

Post by BLKMX-3 »

IS there anyone on this forum that drives an MX in Edmonton !
MX-West Car Club

Re: EDMONTON TUNERS....

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Shouldn't be double posting on the forum.

Check with the Calgary guys if they're into meeting up with you in Edmonton or somewhere in between.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
chertel

Post by chertel »

I drive an mx3 in edmonton. My car is on posted on the cardomain site. http://members.cardomain.com/chrishertel96
Len Lewin

Post by Len Lewin »

I'm from Stony Plain and occasionally cruise this web site. I drive a '93 Mx3.
BLKMX-3

Post by BLKMX-3 »

Those Pics are taken on the south side of Edmonton Right.... We should meet up one day and cruise. Mine isn't that done up yet but its getting there...
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

i dont live in e town but im up there every weeknd and well my mx is done up check the site i might go up there this friday
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
adrenalin

Post by adrenalin »

heh, i drove to edmonton from vancouver.. but that doesnt got to do with anything
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

Yo, how's it going everyone? I'm originallly from Calgary, born and raised, but have been living in E-town now for the last 5 or 6 years. As of this past Rememberance Day, I'm the new proud owner of a 95 MX-3 GS; nothing major has been done up to it so it's pretty much stock, but I love this timeless gem. Anyway, I've made a few posts already in some of the other forums on this site, and thought I'd introduce myself to the local community. Nice to meet you all. :)

Shout-outs to the members back home in Calgary! Your guys' upcoming Christmas dinner at what my friends and I have nicknamed as The Spag sounds like it would be a good time, but alas, I work in retail and have no chance to get out of work around this time of year to make the trip down. Such a shame too since I absolutely LOVE good pasta. *drools* Hope to meet some of you one day if I can get out of work at some point that coincides with a mini-meet of some sort!! :p Latez..... :cool:
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
chertel

Post by chertel »

Does anyone know where in edmonton or calgary that you can get an engine swap done??

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”