MAZDA MX-3 performance with 2.5 V6

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
nd4more_spd

MAZDA MX-3 performance with 2.5 V6

Post by nd4more_spd »

Hey , i was just wondering if any of you guys know the performance<BR>0-60MPH ?<BR>1/4 mile time<BR>whats with 165 horses and 195 horses<BR>Just interested because i wanna buy one of those engines<BR>-Thanks
-Vlad
Sean Mandell

Re: MAZDA MX-3 performance with 2.5 V6

Post by Sean Mandell »

well are u going for street or track? <BR>if u are going for track then u should get the north american 2.5 164hp cause they are cheaper and u can boost higher psi than the j spec klze. but if you want street then go for the klze.they only come from japan and have no more then 60k miles on them they are pretty reliable and can take a 75 shot of nos for a little pick me up. hope this helps. Although I don't know about the emissions if i could pass a rotary rebuild burning all kinds of oil then the klze should be a picnic <P> :p
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

heh heh with the 2.5 swap.. i dun have trouble. with GS-ts Gs-r's Si's mustang gt auto's etc etc.. its bad a-- on the street.. and when i get my Zex hooked up.. ima kick sum Lt-1 a-- :)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

when i get my zex hooked up, ill be going after some hooked up supras, rx-7's, etc :cool: Image<p>[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: Bri94GS ]
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
nd4more_spd

Post by nd4more_spd »

Well , actually i want the one from Japan , the one that has 200 horses on it. I know couple of guys in oshawa that import them from japan. Also i heard that you can get 0-60 in about 5.0 seconds with those but it is hard because wheels are easily spinning. :eek:
-Vlad

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”