The memphis guys..Video

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

The memphis guys..Video

Post by Custommx3 »

This is a lil video a friends threw together of some clips we took this weekend.<P><A HREF="http://dump.nosoupforyou.net/LiQuId/Videos/MemPOC2.avi" TARGET=_blank>http://dump.nosoupforyou.net/LiQuId/Vid ... /A><BR>May wanna right click and "Save Target As.."<BR>Its a 40M download, sorry dialup users.
Andrew_Pakula

Re: The memphis guys..Video

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

What codec do you need for that?
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Thanks for posting that. I was going to make a vcd and now I can put this on it. :D
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

divx5 codec.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.divx.com" TARGET=_blank>www.divx.com</A> for you newbies :)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I am not a "newbie". I do have some version of the Divx codec on my computer but I guess it isn't the latest one.
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Yes it is Divx5 and the videos will get better as time passes and we get more material.
MX-TC

Post by MX-TC »

That is a PHAT vid, thanks to LiQuId and Krish from Probe Talk... :) Look at that pretty MX3 with the green headlights! I had a blast guys!
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

Awsome video....make one when its day outside so we can see though hehe...other wise it is awsome.. I jsut bought a digital camera today, to take stills, cant wait to get some pics of my car for you guys...However somone jsut keyed the whoel damn thing, so it will need a new paintjob within a month. I can now take pictures during that ;)
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

we have some day vids, but Scott didnt put any in it. We all met in an after noon, was dark by the time we started filming. We'll make more.. dont worry.
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

You got that right. Better have a full tank o gas for the next time we go out and a day to burn :D<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>we have some day vids, but Scott didnt put any in it. We all met in an after noon, was dark by the time we started filming. We'll make more.. dont worry.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I'll Plan on it :)~ <P>Scott, lets make another vid, thow in som eof those shots of Paul and I. Maybe some of KEns racing. <P>BTW Im gonan try and strip down my GS today, hopefully daniel will help change out mu clutch. Damn I need some more tools.
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i got 56k and that movie was definatly worth the hour and a half of download time. keep up the good work.
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Already got ya covered bro <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>I'll Plan on it :)~ <P>Scott, lets make another vid, thow in som eof those shots of Paul and I. Maybe some of KEns racing. <P>BTW Im gonan try and strip down my GS today, hopefully daniel will help change out mu clutch. Damn I need some more tools.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Hey custom, where can you post videos me and my friend are in the process of making a full dvd video of all mx-3's and mx-6's ( mainly just mine and 2 other friends mx-6's) Im gonna want a site to put the video on.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

well let me know how large it is. Liquid has a dump site just for videos, he may let u use their site. Depend son how big though. Oh, and I wouldnt post it here if you do. 3000 users download a 700M+ file is a little too much. It would be up to Scott ("Liquid")

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”