Need S-AFCII wiring HELP!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
justin h

Need S-AFCII wiring HELP!

Post by justin h »

Here's my post from the For Sale Forum, it explaing my problem:

My car got broken into in my driveway while is awake. I went to go to the post office and caught a guy breaking into my car at 4 in the morning. He ran off, left some of my **** and two of his backpacks. He stole my ashtray, my CD face, my skateboard, and ripped the wires out my SAFCII. The cops didn't help me get back any of my stuff, and never caught the guy!

So...

I need someone with a SAFCII (or SAFCI, they might have the same wiring) to tell me the order of the wires on the plug inside the unit. Some of the middle wires got pulled out and I'm not sure where they go. I bet he was trying to rip it out when I walked outside. Damn stupid theives just pulling stuff out. I'm glad I caught him before he could steal my actual CD player and screw up my dash. Here's the wires still intact on the plug.
From right to left I have:
1st- Brown
2nd- Black
3rd- Red
4th- Green
The middle is missing (I particularly need to know where the MAF wires are at)
The last wire is gray.
I looked through the manuals and wiring diagram and can't find anything.
So, if someone could do me the favor of opening theirs up and letting me know the wire order at the plug, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone has an extra Alpine CDA-7995 or 7893 CD face laying around let me know, having no music sucks. And, the cops were anything but helpful.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP

Return to “Forced Induction”