wet or dry system on the B6T?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Shady469
Supporting Member

wet or dry system on the B6T?

Post by Shady469 »

I've decided, for the time being, in order to be a competitor in the turbo-4 class i'm gonna have to spray (untill i get a turbo upgrade). I was looking at the NX system but got to thinking:if i'm running alot of boost do i want fuel diverted? or is the amount of fuel for say a 70 shot not enough to effect delivery from the injectors. so i started thinking about the dry NOS set-up. I'd like to go with the NX, but not if it'll hurt my boosting.or should i just hold off untill i can afford a direct port system?
thanx in advance for any replies.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
boostedmx

Re: wet or dry system on the B6T?

Post by boostedmx »

the direct port system is nice, i would save for that. hits alot harder too. i have the zex kit om my 240sx and its not as nice.
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
JWMotorsports

Re: wet or dry system on the B6T?

Post by JWMotorsports »

Deffinately good with a WET nitrous kit! It is your safest bet for now and later. Direct port fogger systems are the most effective. However you could go for a single fogger somewhere after the turbo, before the throttle body. NOS makes a NOSzle WET nitrous kit that would work (75-150HP adjustable). It uses a adapter that sits under your fuel injectors so you don't have to do any drilling. However it is almost $1000.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!

Return to “Forced Induction”