SoCal Gathering?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Silver_Wraith

SoCal Gathering?

Post by Silver_Wraith »

Ok As i searched on here i noticed that there are a handful of MXer's in the socal area. I also noticed that there have been several attempts at a meet. I was hoping we might Just be able to have a gathering :D
Wha-hoooo!!!! its finally in pics to come soon. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/540890
Steeb

Re: SoCal Gathering?

Post by Steeb »

yo im in pomona. a 2 person meet is kinda sucky tho... and its dam far to drive especially if your not a cute chick cuz im not a cute chick thats for sure. :laugh:
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I'm in Az, but I've got a few friends in San Diego I visit every now and then. I'd be down to stop by on one of my trips to San D.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

By the way, I'm not a hot chick.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

I was planning on being at Furious Nights in San Diego June 26th....or at the very least, the one in LA on July 31st. Depends on how long it takes me to get my car ready.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

gdam!! az to cali for a 3 person mx3 meet. thats some devotion u got. eh.. im on trimesters at school so if... i can make it, ill try to go.

any of u guys know what a dead belt tensioner sounds like?
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by Steeb:

It could either be a metallic grinding or a ticking. If you suspect an accesory tensioner, just get your car to make the noise, then take the accesory belt off and run around the block to see if it still makes the noise. Do it one belt at a time to make sure you got the right half. Then you know it's either the bearing in the tensioner, or a bearing in one of the accesories it's driving.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

Originally posted by lakersfan1:
Originally posted by Steeb:

It could either be a metallic grinding or a ticking. If you suspect an accesory tensioner, just get your car to make the noise, then take the accesory belt off and run around the block to see if it still makes the noise. Do it one belt at a time to make sure you got the right half. Then you know it's either the bearing in the tensioner, or a bearing in one of the accesories it's driving.
it sounds like a metalic whistling....??? maybe someone can look at it if we have a meet... it drives fine but after that luke johnson punk sent me that retarded cracked stock intake i got this dum noise... but yah... it drives normal with a loud *** noise except when the engine has been running for a while it quiets down almost completely sometimes.
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

hey im up for it im in San Diego and have a free summer. my car is nothing to special but i got a bad a$$ sound system. just let me know where and when. also i know another guy that might want to meet up if his mx is running, i know he is racing it out. so let me know whats up. my e-mail is jdogsd1@yahoo.com :2thumbsup:

<small>[ May 25, 2004, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: jdogsd1 ]</small>
Silver_Wraith

Post by Silver_Wraith »

I was gonna suggest to Say got for the middle of San Diego and LA its a little easier to get to for some. Maybe Escondido (yes i know can't spell) and i'd have to say some time after july 4th that way everyone and their cousin isn't driving on the road?
Wha-hoooo!!!! its finally in pics to come soon. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/540890
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by Silver_Wraith:
I was gonna suggest to Say got for the middle of San Diego and LA its a little easier to get to for some. Maybe Escondido (yes i know can't spell) and i'd have to say some time after july 4th that way everyone and their cousin isn't driving on the road?
Well, the July 31st Furious Nights is really in Pomona, not L.A., so it's at least close to the I-15 for San Diegans and well outside L.A. by some 30 miles for less congestion.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

nobody worry about their car lookin nothing special, my car looks like dirt. with no sound system and this and this and that and actually it has stuff than what it came with...

pomona, furious nights, are u guys talking about a car show on july 31??
Silver_Wraith

Post by Silver_Wraith »

Don't Worry my car ain't the greatest one out there either :2thumbsup: but it my baby and i'll always be proud of it. Besides I was thinking to just meet some of our fellow MXer's. I think the Furious Nights, if its a car show, would be a great place to meet Pomona should be too far away and after we BS a bit we can go check out some other rides and what not. Anyone else up for that?
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

ya that would be cool
:2thumbsup:
Silver_Wraith

Post by Silver_Wraith »

Ok Well I'm Set on Showing up for the Furious Nights on june 26th. I'm Hoping that there will be some more willing to show for this. If there is anyone that knows the pomona area that way we can meet be4 we goto the show that'll make it a lot easier. Hope to see ya'll ther :2thumbsup:
-Silver_Wraith

Return to “MX-3 Meets”