Dallas, Texas meet

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
natural born honda killer

Dallas, Texas meet

Post by natural born honda killer »

ok i figured the other one was getting pretty long and some people might not check it for that reason. so heres what we have so far.<P>where: Dallas texas<BR>when: probly dec 27th but not decided.<BR>time: n/a yet.<BR>who: anybody who wants to go.<P>add your name here if you are planning to be there. obviously i am. just trying to get a head count so far.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
zevirii

Re: Dallas, Texas meet

Post by zevirii »

ME!!! ME!!! MEEEEE!!!! :D :D
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

im in rochester ny, but im originally from arlington. I will be in texas for xmas and I will definatly be there. I wont have my car and my cousin will have to drive me in his ws5 camaro, that alright? hehe..anyways looking forward to meeting the black bpt and getting a ride
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there

yeah thats fine with me. if your brother wants to stay and hang with us hes more than welcome. yeah ill give people rides in my car also :P. oh and if anybody has any ideas for something to do let me know. just post them and we'll just vote or something.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

ok so what day would you prefer???<P><BR>dec 27th or dec 28th. if you wanna do it on the 28th and the austin guys wanna come up on the 27th and spend the night or something your more than welcome to crash at my place. that way your not driving all day. so i was thinking that the 28th might be better. everyone thats planning to go vote or put in your opinions so we can at least set a date.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
LiVePA8

Post by LiVePA8 »

Im gonna definetly be there. I say anyone and everyone should be welcome. Im gonna bring a few friends along so i can see jeremy beat them in his bpt. If anyone from houston, austin, or the surrounding areas read this if you get the chance head out to dallas lets make this meet have a good turnout.<P>Danny 92 GS<BR>dannyjun1@cs.com<BR>Livepa8@attbi.com<BR>AIM- LiVePA8
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

First off... Is the track going to be open?

well now that i think about it i dont think the track will be open just for the fact that its winter for one and two its real close to christmas. so i doubt that it is open. ill check but im sure itll be closed. hopefully yall can still come out though even if they are closed.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

i might be able to go if i goto arlington to visit my mom for christmas....only thing is ill be in my stratus (family car)...mx needs another motor...though its covered under warranty i wont have the $$$$ to install it again til sometime in february...<P>aj
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!

if you can make it youre more than welcome to go. mx-3 or not you should go. hope to see you there.<P>ok some of you dallas people need to help me find something to do on saturday. friday night is covered with a nice party but we still need something to do on sat. any ideas......tossem up here so we can decide on something.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Sucks that the track is closed.. I was really hoping to take a few runs.. hmmm this sucks.. I will still most likely go aslong and we can find something to do other then get in trouble with the COPS hehe... Just got a speeding ticket so no racing for me unless its on the track hehe... I was doing 80 in a 65 on freeway.. Everybody arround me was going same speed however he gets me.. my luck hmmm... Any how keep us informed.. <P>Hey Ghandi how much is the shop going to charge ya to put that motor in?
justin h

Post by justin h »

I'll go! Just worrying about these days though. <BR>Bryan,<BR>Hey did you want to meet this Saturday? I can get that other guy to go too.

if you mean me i can but i work on sat till like 10 pm. and then were going to go bowling and stuff. if you want to im sure there will be drinking after the bowling. so if you wanna come out sat thats fine and then we can just chill on sunday. either way i hope to see some of you on the 27th-28th.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

My name is Brian for all who don't know... Anyhow, I would like to have another meet here in austin this weekend Justin, however I can't due to work. I will be working everyday till the weekend before christmas 10 hours a day. Makes me wanna say happy holidays, hmmm... This sucks, middle of the holidays busting my butt in a factory... Anyway, next meet I will be able to make is the one in Dallas.. Maybe we could follow each other up there Justin.<P>Sucks that the Track isn't going to be open. But this will give us a chance to atleast see and talk to others about our cars. What have you(Jeremy) decided for us to do this day, besides talk about our cars ina praking lot of something hehe?<P>Let us know soon... thanks..

well im not sure on what we will be doing. i do know that it wll be freezing cold. but i thought maybe we could just hang out in a parking lot for a little while or until everyone gets too cold. after that im just not sure. i mean what would you guys like to do. preferebly something warm. ill try to think of something for us to do after the parking lot meet but if you think of anything let me know. oh and also how many of you think or KNOW you will be able to come out on the 27th for the party.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “MX-3 Meets”