Lots of new thing on their way for my mx.

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BucktownMx3

Lots of new thing on their way for my mx.

Post by BucktownMx3 »

Well guys i know u r all tired of hearing me saying things about stuff im getting and always askin how much people want for stuff. but im finally spending my money and getting stuff so i can have my car back out on the road by june.

Within the last 2 weeks i have:
1.Paid for my paint job
2.ordered my 17X7 Gunmetal Motegi Mr7's
3.Baught and installed my dropzone coilovers
4.Baught My r1 racing sports wing.
5.Ordered my door popper kit to shave my door handles
6.Installed my new eclipse gas door
7.Installed my Polished aluminum roll bar.

And within the next few weeks i will be ordering my black altezzas, buyin the yellow and black vinyl to redo my interior, and gettin some of my interior fiberglassed, ordering my low profile tires. Buying my yellow undercar kit, ordering some reverse glow guages.Then im gonna be buying my 2003 mazda protege yellow paint get my car finished up. and back pimpin by june. if im in the mood and the moneys comin in i should have my cf invader hood by end of summer. and full kit by the nopi nationals this september in atlanta. And if those projectors ever get finished ill be ordering them up to.

later guys
as soon as i can get a camera i will post soem pics of my progress.

my car is in my bro in laws shop. so i have to gtet the camera then drive there to take the pics. so i will get them to yall as soon as i can.

if i ant get em up on here get up with me on aol im and ill send u the pics of everything if i got em.
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Lots of new thing on their way for my mx.

Post by cjthor »

Polished aluminum roll bar?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

just like ur roll cage. right behind my seats. polished aluminum runs right along the side of my interior then along the top then down the other side of my mx3. case i ever roll the car. "roll bar" it it just like ur cage but doesnt have the middle piece running between the 2 sides. Mostly for show but has a lil functionality.
94 mx3 gs (sold)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Originally posted by BucktownMx3:
just like ur roll cage. right behind my seats. polished aluminum runs right along the side of my interior then along the top then down the other side of my mx3. case i ever roll the car. "roll bar" it it just like ur cage but doesnt have the middle piece running between the 2 sides. Mostly for show but has a lil functionality.
Do you have any pics of it? Sounds pretty neat. Don't know how functional an aluminum roll bar but I guess its better than having nothing at all.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

as soon as i get a camera ill have pics of it. it looks good inside the car. might earn me a few extra points at shows and stuff. but oh well. will go good witht the chrome looking door handles im getting.lol. ill have all the pics as soon as i can gte a camera, cuz i need to update my car domain page soon.
94 mx3 gs (sold)

Return to “Appearance”